Breyers — breyers chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
Hello there. I'm not one to ever officially complain but I feel compelled too at this time. I purchased a 1.5 quart of Breyers Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream last week at Publix. We opened it tonight to indulge ourselves a bit with our favorite flavor and couldn't be more disappointed. I'm not sure what happened in the processing factory but, there is literally no cookie dough in this carton of ice cream. LOTS of chocolate chips but no cookie dough. Just thought I'd report this. It would be hard to imagine that I'm the only unlucky, sad one with this issue. A replacement carton would be very much appreciated. I'd be happy to provide more information if needed. I did not even think to take pictures or video.
More Breyers Complaints & Reviews
- Breyers Ice Cream - Terrible experience 
- Breyers All Natural Ice Cream - Tasted chalky 
- Breyers Ice Cream - hair in new carton 
- Breyers Ice Cream - pecan shells in ice cream and broke my tooth! 
- breyers butter pecan and breyers vanilla fudge twirl - &frozen dairy dessert& is awful! 
- Breyers Ice Cream - ice cream is bland with bad aftertaste 
- Breyers - breyer's "frozen dairy dessert" — no longer real ice cream 
- Breyers - peanut butter ice cream 
- Breyer's Ice Cream - I wanted ICE CREAM! not this!
- Breyers - breyers chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream