Brault et Martineau Grand Magasinlg fridge and dishwasher

C Jun 30, 2019

My wife and I bought an LG refrigerator and LG dishwasher from Brault et Martineau store at 125 Boulevard Desjardins E, Sainte-Thérèse, QC J7E 1C5 on May 19, 2019 to have delivered at our new home on the evening of June 8, 2019. When I was finalizing the transaction with the salesman Virginio Perreira, I requested that the appliances be delivered on Saturday June 8 2019 after 12 pm as the house we bought was ours after noon that day.
On the night of Friday June 7, 2019 I received an automated call from you guys saying the appliances will be delivered between 7:30 am and 11am. I then called delivery right away as I had requested delivery after 12 pm and the woman said there was nothing she can do and hope that they are late with their deliveries. I was very upset but hoped for the best. This was clearly Brault & Martineau's mistake.
On the morning of Saturday June 8, 2019, I was waiting for the phone call 1 hour before delivery time so I can make my way to the new house. At 10:05 am I get a call from the delivery driver saying he was infront of the new house and that since I was not there Brault & Martineau told them to leave. I repeatedly said that I NEVER got the 1 hour warning call but he repeatedly said that I did get the call, Brault & Martineau told him to leave. On top of the stress of moving I had to deal with their dissorganization. I asked the driver to deliver the appliances as the previous home owners were there but they kept repeating that Brault & Martineau told them to leave and we have to call customer service. I right away tried to call customer service to sort this issue but customer service is closed on weekends!

Before getting to the new house, My wife called the store right after I spoke with the rude delivery driver around 10:10 am and spoke to the receptions after being on hold for 20 minutes. My wife explained the situation to the reception but the receptionist kept saying we need to call after 48 hours to reschedule another delivery. As this is unacceptable my wife was trying to speak with your receptionist hoping she can help us but the receptionist was very rude by brushing her off and was speaking over my wife. The receptionist did give the address to the warehouse and told my wife to call delivery and see what they can do. At this point I have no fridge, our food was in a cooler. My wife called delivery were she was on hold for 1 hour and a half! Once the man answered the phone he told my wife to call back in 48 hours to schedule a new delivery date, he estimated that the fridge would be delivered next Friday! My wife suggested to the man that we can pick up the appliances from the warehouse, the man then called the warehouse and he was as well on hold for 30 minutes. Once he got an answer from the warehouse, he was told that my appliances were at the warehouse and we can go pick them up I had to rent a truck to go pick up the appliances. Once arrived at the warehouse, 3 great warehouse guys loaded up the appliances in my truck. Once I got home, with 2 other people we brought the very heavy fridge and dishwasher into the house. In doing this I did hurt my back and needed to go see a chiropractor.

My wife got to the new house before I did at noon that day and the previous home owners were still there. She asked them if there was a delivery from Brault & Martineau and they said yes but they were in the middle of loading there own truck, the delivery driver asked the previous owner if there already was a fridge and dishwasher installed, if so they would have to move the appliances so they can install the fridge and dishwasher. The previous home owners said yes hold on as they were moving the fridge and dishwasher for your delivery guys, when the previous owners got back to the front door after moving the fridge and dishwasher the delivery truck was gone.

Now on top of this horrible experience during a very stressful time, the fridge is in my kitchen vibrating and making a low sound due to vibration. The vibration is not normal as the glasses in my cubpoards are clicking together.

This has been the worst experience in general I ever had buying major appliances!