Brad's Dealsmacy’s black friday

A

Complete scam and now I am left empty handed. They put on the Brad Deals a throw for $29 (originally 89.99) on Black Friday.
Week later Macy's sent email saying it was on backorder and may not arrive by Christmas; Let them know if we wanted to cancel. We did not. Today we received email that the throw became discounted. They had no intention of fulfilling the order. They wanted to get us on their website so hopefully we would purchase something else.
My biggest problem is now we missed out on several other deals that I would of used for throws for my gift.
Extremely agrevated.