BPL Mobile Communicationsovercharging

S

I am a subscriber for Mobile Phone Service from BPL MObile thru Cellphone No. [protected].
Since beging of subscription, I noticed that BPL Mobile frequently billed me for the services that it did not offer and or levied me for a new service which I have not asked for.

1. I had opted for Popular Roaming but did not get calls or could make calls from the phone from outside Mumbai?
2. I had not asked for itemised billing beyond their free offer period of 3 months and was charged for itemised bill.
3. The limit for Popular roaming in terms of Geographic coverage has not been advised so far but on enquiry I was informed that it covers only a few states of the country and it has limitations.
I have asked the cellular operator to refund tha charges levied for the services not provided to me or service charges levied to me for the servvices which I had not opted for. Thru a fax message about 20 days back but so far there is no response and therefore this mediation/intervention is sought. The cellphone is asked to be de-activated and hence I am not receiving any service from this operator currently.

• Dh
    dhwani modi Jan 17, 2007

Have activated MMS and Zone service they have taken 100 rs for both the service where my call charges are less but still i am being charged very high. Have put in the complain but still no action taken.

This is ridiculous!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices