Boysstuff.co.ukdid not receive item i oredered

A Review updated:

I ordered a poker set for my boyfriends birthday and two days before i received a card shuffler which was broken and the box was in very bad condition. i called up boys stuff to explain the situation and spoke to a lady called Melanie, she was polite however not helpful at all. she told me the product was out of stock ( on the site it states that it is in fact in stock) and that i would have to send it back and then i will get my refund. so... hold on a minute... the poker set i wanted that i ordered and payed for via your website was apparently out of stock even though it tells me its still in stock...so you decide to send me a broken card shuffler instead :s that i now have to send back to you in order to get MY money back? because you sent me an item i didnt even ask for???? well that makes sense. NOT! i then spoke to the manager who was completely rude name Annette. her customer service skills were atrocious and accused me of lying. DO NOT ORDER FORM THIS SITE!!! www.boysstuff.co.uk. it is not to be trusted! and i have done my research now and many other people are saying the same as i am, they also say that they go through a lot of hassle to get their money back and even when they do they only get a part of it back. BEWARE!

• Su
    Sue Red Nov 02, 2020

Ordered gaming chair 17th Sept payment taken not replying to my emails
    Still no chair
    I work for NHS this is for my grandson!!!
    What do I do now !!!

• Ga
    Gary Hubble Jo Stacey Mar 08, 2018

on dealing with boysstuff i find them totally rude my xrocker gaming chair went wrong to be told its the control panel which they said they would email technical to get a replacement sent out i have asked on a number of occassions for confirmation of dispatch of this new part which they wont answer me back dont want to send the chair back because of the risk of not getting a ful refund what sort of company doesnt have aphone number for customer services etc but only deals with emails which is a joke do not buy from this company they are disgusting to deal with was told i have mental issues and that i need help they spoke down to me wouldnt let me have my say all i want is a repacmewnt part surly not asking ofr to much

• Da
    Danny22 Jul 17, 2016

Bought gaming chair from Boysstuff having seen the excellent reviews they have received on other websites such as trustpilot and review centre. I suspect the unverified comments on this website maybe from people with vested interests? Just be fair!

• Ia
    Ianrm Mar 19, 2017

@Danny22 I purchased a Brazen Spirit 2.1 game chair for my son November for Christmas Dec 2016, it worked for Jan and in Feb stopped powering up. I have tried contacting the customer service number as per the website however when I use this number I am informed that the website number only deals with X-Rocker repairs / replacement, this team have given me another number to contact Boysstuff on direct which is [protected]. The rub is that when I eventually get someone to answer this number they tell me I need a new control panel but then refer me back to the X-Rocker repairs team who then inform me that they cannot order parts for Brazen chairs. The service to date has been totally unacceptable and I have no confidence that Boysstuff have any intention to correct their failed product. I would advise anyone thinking of purchasing from Boysstuff to stay well clear.

• Ni
    nicola73 Jan 27, 2014

I purchased a gaming chair in nov 2013 it was for my son for Christmas when I opened it there was only the chair no screws bolts cable or battery pack I could not fix it together so one disappointed boy I had to deal with when I rang to explain the problem I was told by a rude man he had lots of people saying there Christmas had been ruined so get over it also he said if I kept moaning i would not get the accessories i need for 28 days my son really wanted the chair so I had to bite my tongue when I asked why the chair had been sent out incomplete he said they didn't check them before dispatch but he would contact the manufactures and get the items sent the next day a month later after lots of calls I have asked for my money back I am disgusted with the half product I was sent and the customer service is a joke I am happy to say I got the item some where else cheaper and complete I will never recommend boys stuff and never shop there again.

• Lm
    Lmass Nov 20, 2013

I have had the most unpleasant experience I have ever had with this company. In putting up the price of a product I had bookmarked as a Christmas present I was told on the phone by a worker at this company that 'I will charge what I want and in fact, if you aren't willing to pay more, please don't become a customer of mine.' His attitude was borderline abusive when my enquiry was friendly and when I was about to ask for advice on an alternative he hung up the phone.

It sickens me that this company can get away with this type of rude interaction. I would not have a job if I conducted myself the way this representative did. I will never shop there.

• Un
    Unhappy person!! Nov 04, 2013

Got to say this website is absolutely ridiculous. Customer service is DISGUSTING, rude arrogant jumped up customer service staff.
    Spoken to like dirt and as far as they are concerned dont need people to buy from them.
    Also falsely advertise their stock! !
    Avoid lime the plague! !!

• Re
    redrunner 212 Aug 27, 2012

Riduculous complaint...get a life/new boy friend!

• Ve
    veryhappycustomer Dec 05, 2011

I have purchased many times from www.boysstuff.co.uk. They have a great range of products of good quality and in my experience offer a great customer service. On this occasion I can't see what they've done wrong to deserve such a reactionary response. We must be fair...so easy to get carried away!

• Bo
    BoysStuff Dec 05, 2011

The customer ordered a Revolving Poker Rack and was incorrectly sent a card shuffler. The customer requested and paid for our standard delivery postal service (3 – 5 working days) and received the goods two working days after ordering.
    We apologised to the customer for the mis-pick in the warehouse. We offered the customer a full refund for all monies she had incurred. The customer was rude and abusive to several members of our customer service team and has not been truthful in her feedback on this site. She made demands which we considered to be unreasonable.

BoysStuff