Boswell Capital GroupScam

R

I received a call from Boswell Capital Group stating I could get a $5, 000.00 loan at 6% interest, I only had to MoneyGram a $900 security deposit to them and the loan money would be deposited into my account the next day. The next day came and there was no money in the account so I called the 'gentleman' by the name of Chad Hall who was handling the loan to see what was going on, but he did not know. He transferred me to his supervisor a guy by the name of Peter White who told they re-ran my credit and I would have to send them another $900.00 security deposit. I refused to do this and stated I would like a refund of my original security deposit. Peter informed I would not receive a refund until the clients next billing cycle on 4/16/09. I am very skeptical that I will ever receive a refund. These guys are criminals and need to be stopped and hopefully arrested. Do not ever send this company any money for a loan. You will only part with your own money.

sunnygril Mar 23, 2009

you are not the only one, they got us too. but here is a number you MUST CALL. it WRIGHTSVILLE BEACH POLICE DEPARTMENT, THIS IS IN THE JURISTRICTION OF WILMINGTON, AND THEY WILL TAKE A REPORT FROM THEY HAVE RECIEVED SEVERAL CALLS ON THIS AND THE MORE THEY GET THE HARDER THEY WILL WORK, i am now waiting for the detectives to return my phone call, but you must call them, here is the number [protected] tell them you need to report a scam from the boswell cpital group, and they will take from there, good luck my friend and i-ll keep you updated..

• Ni
    Nikole Mar 23, 2009

Anyone on here that has been scammed by this company please contact me. I too got scammed out of $900 and I have personally spoke to 3 other victims in 3 different states that have been scammed as well...one got taken for $1800, one for $2600 and one for $800. I would love to share info with everyone. If we all stick together then we have a better chance of catching these SOBs! My email address is [protected]@yahoo.com please put Boswell Captial Group in the subject line.

• Al
    Alsto40 Mar 25, 2009

I too got scammed by these a-holes. I checked my bank account the next morning and when it wasn't there I tried not to get too upset since Chad Hall kept reminding me it would be there by 5pm the latest. I got a message that there was something wrong with my deposit and I immediately felt sick to my stomach. Peter White told me that 1500 wasn't enough to secure this loan. I would need to send an additional 1500. I even asked about borrowing 5000 and he kept insisting that I would still have to send more money. He told me to borrow it. I cursed him out and hung up on him. I am mad at myself. I read that "contract" over and over and everything seemed legit to me. He told me my "refund" would be 4/7/09. I am praying to God that I get it but I am not holding my breath.

sunnygril Mar 26, 2009

everybody that has dealt with this so called Compamy is not alone in this scam, the Canadian police are now investigating this company and please, everyone must work together to get our money back, call your local and North Carolina Police department and them them your story, the, ore information they get the more they can help us. please just dont give up

• Je
    Jessica Mar 27, 2009

this company contacted my mother as well my phone, that she was pre approved. We were both skeptical when reading the 4 month payments ahead we had to send for security. Before sending the money and signing the papers we should the papers to our lawyer. he told us it sounded fishy. Especially since the check was to be deposited directly to my mothers account. He advised us not to sign until we checked out the company . I did thru the intenet for my mother. I read everyones emails and I am thank for for you guys posting your complaints and letting us know it is a scam. I will call the numbers listed the you guys posted to call lto have they people put be hind bars. how dare them take advantage of helpless peolpe. Thanks you saved us from making a mistake.
    WHEN SOMETHING IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT IS.

• De
    Decwithmrt Mar 30, 2009

I To was taken by this we need to find out a way to stop them. Alsto40 good luck on that refound if you get it let me know @[protected]@hotmail.com I am getting mine on 4/16/2009 and also like you i am not holding my breath.

sunnygirl Apr 03, 2009

we are SUPPOSE to get our refund by the 9th of this month but we know better, but are still hoping . please call detective james cervi of the springfield missouri, he is determined to catch these guys, i spoke with on 2 occasions, and he said he was 80 percent sure that he could catch these ###, but he did say the damn FBI would NOT help, but he did say the secret service is now getting involved, but you all need to cal him because this way he has more power than ever, but this man is so determined that its not funny, DETECTIVE JAMES CERVI his -number is [protected] please call him . he is very nice and said if it takes him 6months or whatever he will catch them, said he has ties and right now has contacting money gram to ask about phots, of who picked up the monies, so he is really working for us, but lets help him by getting him your information, SO PLEASE CALL HIM.. AND GOOD LUCK TO US ALL, LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE GETS A REFUND, , , , , SUNNYGIRL

• Un
    unhappy person Apr 06, 2009

I have been dealing with a company name Capita Management Group conerning a loan that I never recieved, I send 1, 300. for a 5, 000 loan that I have not got back. Every day Mason Brown promises me the money back and nothing has happen.get. False promises and no money. I send 1, 300 to Kerry Morris located in Haifax Canada and I never heard from him. Mason Brown told me that every thing look good andf the money 5, 000 will be in my account between 4 pm and midnight. Now he is telling me that the money I send him will be back in my account. When you call [protected] ring and opeator will answer not live a recording and Mason extension is 222. He also answer the line to take application too.

• Al
    Alsto40 Apr 07, 2009

I was supposed to get my refund today and guess what?? All I have is a negative balance in my account & I me feeling like a sucker. I wish this board was here before I sent them my money. Trust me I looked and nothing.

jason trinkler Apr 11, 2009

My name s jason trinkler and boswell also took 1800 dollars from me and promised money in my account by the next day and again nothing. They promised me a refund on april 10th and there is just a negative balance in my account. I am in search for help it is all the money i had and i am a single father of two if there is anyone that has any info please contact me at [protected]@live.com.

• Ha
    hazim Apr 11, 2009

i recieved a call from christopher shepard about a loan for my business of $30, 000.00 and they asked me for a 10% ( $3000.00) deposit as a collateral so i sent it because i worked with private investors before so it seemed legit after a few days peter white (supervisor) called requesting an additional 10% because of the private lenders insurance a second look and they thought i was a high risk borrower. since i've done that before i thought about it and got a second oppenion from my personal lawyer the documents i recieved with the original and second request were legit. and there it goes... dext day deposit was never seen and "the private investor backed out of the deal and they are being sued bla bla bla so i knew it was no good so i personally visited the local F.B.I. and police department did the reports, gave copies of everything i had and sorry to say story ended with no resaults i'm willing to do what ever it takes to get them ### my e-mail " [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ca
    Canadian Assistant Apr 14, 2009

Folks - Grandview is only in two places in Canada. A town in Manitoba (province/state) which has about 800 residents, and Grandview, Lake of Bays (city) Ontario (province/state) which can't have more than 100 people. If you can figure out where exactly the money is being sent to, call the local police in Canada! In most of these areas from what I can see, the RCMP polices the area which is basically like the FBI in the US and WILL investigate money laundering/fraud. With such a tiny population in each area, there's likely only 1 moneygram outlet so finding the receiver would be EXTREMELY easy. I highly recommend that you contact the RCMP and see where you can get.

• Go
    goingtogetyou Apr 20, 2009

I can see we all are on the same boat $1428.00 should have be returned to me, never came -they asked for more money i declined/---- my next call is to the police . here is a list of as- hol-s allen hughes/peter white/ and there canada bit-h is michelle amy trinkler ///////////to all just remember its a small world iwill not give up on myself or others, i think crack heads and sex offenders will be there closest friend -shortly[ [protected]@dellmail.com

• Bo
    bozemanp May 03, 2009

I was nearly ripped off by Boswell too! If I had not done my homework by notifying BBB and the Attorneys General office for that state they would have gotten 2, 500 of my money. They wanted it for a good faith Ins. payment. I have been searching for an on line unsecured personal loan for about a month now and in that month I have nearly been ripped off 8 time by various bogus finance and loan companies. I cannot believe how many of them are out there.
    Whatever you do, always get an address and zip code so you can check to see if they even exist. Also make sure they have a license to do business in your state.
    BEWARE, they sound very professional and convincing . Their web sites look good and the part about not having to make your first loan payment for six months is a nice added touch. I don't know how these people sleep at night!

• Mi
    milinda_h Dec 15, 2009

I received an offer myself today, from East Capital Financial Group. I had to look up their domain on the whois and google the admin number to find anything at all about them. It appears now that these guys are Boswell Capital Group, but with a new name. They also are trying to get $900 from me for a $5, 000 loan at 6% interest. I had a bad feeling about it the moment I saw those terms, and now that I've read this, I'm positive it's a scam. I'll be reporting them to the Ohio (they're in Cincinnati now, apparently) police shortly. *sigh*

• Em
    emma Jun 06, 2016

got in touch with me, i was approved but, had to send 6 month advance payment. total sent $4300 then told i was denied loan. couldn't be refunded the money until 4-8. i have tried to get back in touch with them, but machine answers 'bye' then it hangs up. yes, i know i was very dumb for believing them. i don't know what to do.

• Ti
    Timothy Rodrigues Jun 06, 2016

I got a call from Chris annd he discussed the loan for ten ehousand I then got the contract via fax at kinkos, emeI showed it to some of my friends whom are more knowledgable than I.So I sent 1350.00 via moneygram to Shannon somebody in Canada which I question myself now.Now I get a call from Peter white w life in severe naho now tells me the lender wants an additional 1350.00 due to my credit or I can get my money back on the lenders next billing cycle which is the 17 of april.Meanwhile I have my rent due and other bills this type of setback has effected my life in a severe nature i hope I do get my money back but it really doesn't look good for the home team .I just get thank you, good bye when I call the [protected] number right now I am trying to resolve my ren t issue so I don't get evicted.If anyone can help with a small loan please call me thank you.Sincerely Tim Rodrigues [protected]