The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Boston Medical Group — Scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Very over priced for what it is. Worked for me; helped my self confidence a lot. Yes, bruising on your hoo-ha will occasionally happen, depending on the injection site. Was never painful. The process at the "doctor's" office felt very much like an assembly line.
You go in, they inject you, watch to make sure it doesn't last too long (they wouldn't let me leave until it got soft again). Injectable drug was ordered (one small glass vial with about 60 doses...I got away with using less than the recommended dosage, so it lasted longer for me), But over $1000 for this visit and tiny amount of medication? Hmmmm, I smell a rip-off.
So, it does work (for some, depending on the individual's sensitivity to the medication which is a mixture of vasodilators), but the atmosphere is more like a big business (with medical window dressing), and the price is ridiculous. I'm gonna try to see if a bonafide urologist can get this stuff for me. if so, my insurance will probably cover it.
More Boston Medical Group Complaints & Reviews
- Boston Medical Group - Scam!
- Boston Medical Group - Just be informed
- Boston Medical Group - Fraud alert
- Boston Medical Group - Beware
- Boston Medical Group - Rip off
- Boston Medical Group - They charge a lot for little
- Boston Medical Group - Medical care
- Boston Medical Group - Medical treatment
- Boston Medical Group - Bad service
- Boston Medical Group - Patients treatment by the new york city "manager"