Boss Revolutionspam/scam texts and calls

S

Received 2 texts saying I had signed up to this service I've never heard of. Then received 2 robo phone calls as soon as I deleted the texts and blocked them. The following day received another robo call and looked them up to see this is their M.O.
Not sure what the scam is but I'll be letter ny phone company know in case they try to charge anything to my cell phone.

RESOLVED

• BOSS Revolution's response · Jan 04, 2021

Hi Stella,
    My name is Galina Kennard and I work for IDT Corporation as the Online Reputation Manager. I have taken over responding to all complaints and reviews that come into us via the Complaints Board, and I wanted to reach out to you with regards to this complaint.
    I am sorry about your experience with us and I would like the opportunity to try and put it right. Would you be kind enough to let me know if the issue was resolved at all?

Please send me your BOSS Revolution account details and include Complaints Board in the subject line.
    My email address is [email protected]

I look forward to your response.

Kind regards