Boss Revolution — mastercard overcharged
I purchased a card on September 14 in the summer of $4.75, however my account was charged 3 times at $4.75 with one confirmation number. After checking my online account on September 15, I called customer service who advised that the credit would be returned to the account on September 28 (14 days later). I checked 21 days later and the credit was not re-added to my account.
I spoke with a supervisor by the name of Anthony on October 5, who assured me that a report will be sent and he gave me the report number advising me that the agent with whom I spoke didn't prepare one, and that I should call back in 24 hours. I called back 72 hours after on October 8 and was told by another agent that the report was still open and I should call again in 24 hours.
My final call was on October 11, where I spoke with an agent for 23 minutes and 34 secs who decided to be rude and route the call to the automated system. I called back and that was repeated by another agent William after 2 minutes and 35 secs into the call. I called a third time and this time a female who didn't provide her name but kept asking how may I help you? Until that call was also routed to the automated system after 55 seconds.
Can someone help me please into bringing boss revolution to justice?
More Boss Revolution Complaints & Reviews
- Boss Revolution - cc stored on their system and recharging w/customer authorization 
- Boss Revolution - spam/scam texts and calls 
- Boss Revolution - never signed up for service
- Boss Revolution - text stating I was signed up but didnt
- Boss Revolution - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Boss Revolution - calling international
- Boss Revolution - worst customer service ever
- Boss Revolution - money transfer online
- Boss Revolution - rip off my $ 
- Boss Revolution - international calling