BookMyForexnon refund of my amount as remitted to your a/c - axis bank, daryaganj, on 5/10/18.

U Oct 28, 2018

TO:: 28/10/2018 AT 10.40PM
REMINDER
BOOK MY FOREX

Very surprised to know that you have not received, the amount which I was transferred to your a/c-Koinage P Ltd Bank's a/c with Axis Banks, on 5th Oct, 18 vide UTR No. CBINH [protected]. For your kind reference I have submitted my bank statement to your mail id:document... on 10th Oct, 2018 and I have discussed the matter with so many times with you if you see the logged reports.

However, I am again sending the details which was previously sent to you on 16th Oct, 2018 .

Please refund my amount of Rs. 50000= to my Bank account with interest from 5th Oct to till date of remittance details as given below:

BANK: CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
BRANCH:LAJPAT NAGAR, NEW DELHI
SAVING A/C NO.[protected]
IFSC CODE: CBIN0280311

Please refund my valuable money immediately and I expect now there is no need to report to lodge a complaint with CEPC, RBI, 2nd Floor, N Delhi.

UMED SINGH
[protected]/
[protected]/[protected](LL)

From: Ajoy Kumar Roy
Sent: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 10:33:35
To: [protected]@rediffmail.com
Cc: "[protected]@bookmyforex.com"
Subject: Re: Refund of wrongly NEFT send on 5/10/2018 for reloading of my son's forex-card

Dear Mr.Singh,

Please be informed that we have checked with our channel partner Koinage Pvt Ltd regarding your fund but they have not received any fund of Rs.50000, Would request you to kindly share the bank statement showing the debit entry, also please confirm in which account you have transferred the fund.

I tried reaching you on your registered mobile number but unfortunately unable to reach you, You can reach me at +91-[protected] or reply to me on the same mail so that we can resolve your query asap.

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 12:11 PM, Ajoy Kumar Roy wrote:
Dear Mr.Singh,

Greeting from BookMyForex!!!

Thanks for connecting with us & escalating your concern to us, We will be obliged to assist you regarding the concern you have raised.

We would request you to kindly share the payment proof and bank account in which you have transferred the fund so that we can further expedite the process for refund.

REMINDER III DATE: 23/10/2018

TO::

B/O: Gurgaon.

REG:: Refund of amount Rs. 50000/- transferred on 5/10/2018 to M/s Koinage
Pvt Ltd.,
REF: My mails dated on 22/10/18, 20/10/2018 and 19/10/2018

This has reference to my previous mails, so far I have not any intimation for the refund amount of Rs. 50000/- which was wrongly sent to M/s Koinage Pvt Ltd on 5/10/2018 against reloading of my son's forex card.

From: [protected]@centralbank.co.in
Sent: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 15:54:06
To: [protected]@bookmyforex.com
Cc: "NIKCOMP SERVICES"
Subject: Fw: Refund of amount transferred on 5/10/2018

TO: REMINDER 22/10/2018

B?O: Gurgaon.

REG:: Refund of amount Rs. 50000/- transferred on 5/10/2018 to M/s Koinage Pvt Ltd.,
REF: My mails dated on 20/10/2018 and 19/10/2018

I have requested for my refund amount but regret to say that so far you have not credited my account.

----- Forwarded by operdelhzo/delhi/Delhi/cbi on 10/22/2018 03:50 PM -----

Zonal Office
Delhi-
----- Forwarded by operdelhzo/delhi/Delhi/cbi on 10/20/2018 09:58 AM -----

From: "NIKCOMP SERVICES"
To: "Kushal Gurung", "operdelhzo"

Date: 10/19/2018 09:58 PM
Subject: Refund of amount transferred on 5/10/2018
Sent by: [protected]@rediffmail.com

I have requested for my refund amount but regret to say that so far you
have not credited my account.

Note: Forwarded message attached

-- Original Message --

From: "NIKCOMP SERVICES"[protected]@rediffmail.com on Tue, 16 Oct 2018 21:06:17 +0530
To: "Kushal Gurung"kushal.[protected]@bookmyforex.com

Date:
Subject: Re: FX113247715652(FX107601598712)
TO::

BOOK MY FOREX

On 5th Oct. 2018, I have given an order for reloading my son's forex card $CAD equivalent of Rs. 50000= vide UTR No.CBINH18278153232 to M/s Koinage Forex Pvt Ltd and I have mailed my statement of Account on 10/8/2018 when the customer care people say submit your proof of payment.

On 11th I have come to know that Koinage is for requirement of currency only. Today is 16th and My money is lying with your account from the last 13 days without any Bank interest.

Please refund my remitted amount of Rs. 50000= to my Bank account details as given below:

BANK: CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
BRANCH:LAJPAT NAGAR, NEW DELHI
SAVING A/C NO.[protected]
IFSC CODE: CBIN0280311

Please refund my valuable money immediately.

UMED SINGH

Cc: Ajoy Kumar Roy
Subject: FX113247715652(FX107601598712)

Hi Sir,

Greetings from BookMyForex,
Thank you for placing order with us This is to inform you that we tried to call you on your registered number but the number [protected] was not reachable.
As discussed with you, you have by mistake transferred Rs 50000 to our channel partner who deals in cash order.
We have checked with the vendor they are not able to fetch the payment details, kindly share the payment invoice and banking details so that we could process your refund.

Best Regards
Kushal Gurung
BookMyForex.com - #662-664, 6thFloor, Tower C
JMD Megapolis, Sector - 48, Gurgaon - 122018

Thanks & Regards,
Ajoy Kumar Roy
BookMyForex.com
Mobile: +91 [protected]

Unit 662-664 I 6th Floor I JMD Megapolis I Sohna Road I Sector - 48 I Gurgaon - 122018 I Email: ajoy.[protected]@bookmyforex.com I Website: www.bookmyforex.com

Thanks & Regards,
Ajoy Kumar Roy
BookMyForex.com
Mobile: +91 [protected]

RESOLVED

• Updated by UMED S MEHTA · Oct 28, 2018

This is my 2nd time complaint after discussed with the co.3 days back. I think one have to visit RBI (CEPC), 2nd Floor, Parliament Street, N Delhi for refund the amount from Book my Forex.

• BookMyForex's response · Dec 06, 2019

Dear Mr. Umed,

Greetings from BookMyForex!!

We understand your concern, Please be informed that the amount you transferred to the company was not instructed by us. We still helped you in this and when you sent us the proof of payment you made, we connected with the company and got your amount refunded back to you.

Please confirm if you have not received the funds yet.

Regards,