[Resolved] BookMyForexdelay in loading the forex card with booking id fx102959170644 and forex card activation

N Aug 15, 2018

I am a student going to Northeastern University. So I had transferred around 6 lakh 48 thousand to bookmyforex for loading it into forex card with the booking id FX102959170644 on 11th August. But till date they have not loaded the money into the forex card. I have already dropped them 20 mails asking to confirm if my forex card has been activated and ready to use, But they don't even bother to reply back and spare us with the despair. I hope they are not fraud and load my forex card with money since I need to pay the fees as my semester is about to commence. Please help me out.

• Resolution Statement

• BookMyForex Customer Care's Response · Aug 16, 2018

Dear Nikhil,

Thanks for raising your concern. Please be informed that for funding the card bank requires passport front (profile) page as well as last (Address) page. We received the same on 14th August, 15th August was National Holiday, and the card got funded at 10:00 am in the morning of 16th August.

Hope you have received the confirmation message regarding the funding of the card. We request you to please share your further concern at [protected]@bookmyforex.com.

We are obliged to assist you.

Regards,
    Team - BookMyForex

• Updated by Nikhil Dharane · Aug 16, 2018

They have taken the money from me on 11th August, 2018 and also provided me the forex card on 11th August, 2018. I was promised that the money will be loaded in my forex card anyhow on Monday 13th August. But nope that didn't happen... if they wanted for me to upload the documents, they could have done that before me transferring the cash to them they could have told me that or sent me a mail. And also they don't provide the forex card if you don't upload the documents then why did they give away the card without making me the needful to upload the documents that's where they have gone against there own protocol. And why make false promises that the card will be loaded anyhow on Monday... because of this unprofessional behaviour I was not able to pay my fees on time and incurred a late fees payment dues. And when I am asking them to compensate half way for it .. they want you to suffer for their own mess they have created. These guys don't value the timelines that we need to adhere by... in fact they want to point at us how we were wrong and the best part is they dont even bother to reply back and solve the problem. I am a student and I can't afford the late fees payment and they have only responded once I took Upon this website to raise a complaint against them.

• BookMyForex Customer Care's Response · Dec 06, 2019

HI Nikhil,

Greetings from BookMyForex!!

We understand the inconvenience you had faced while getting card reload via Axis Bank. We hope that after this incident you never faced any issues in card reloads.

Regards,