Bodyrock.tvSeller refused to repair equipment

I

My friend advised me to visit the website www.bodyrock.tv, because it contained a lot of information about fitness, food and diets as well as they offered to buy fitness equipment. I used this website for long time, but later I decided to order fitness equipment. It arrived on time, but it was broken, but the seller refused to repair it or change. I have no idea what measures to take now. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.

• Pa
    packerfan21 Jan 15, 2015

This company has the WORST customer service! They are so arrogant and immature! Had a horrible experience with them recently, I will never give them another cent! The most unprofessional company I ever dealt with!