BMTCBMTC bus conductor cheats

S

It was outrageous and incredibly inconvenient incident this morning happened.

Morning I took ticket at Marathalli to BTM Rs 11/-. I paid Rs 50/-, conductor

said he won't write on the back of ticket but he will give refund of remaining

38. For sometime he argued as I gave him Rs 20/- later he said to come to

Banshankari and collect money.

Date: 05-Oct-2009 5.30 AM
Bus no : KA-01 F-4569
Ticket No : NF36 445117

His behavior is so bad and worst, he will keep cheat every passenger this way.
Please take action on this conductor to make sure he will not do this to other

passengers and spoiling BMTC image.

• Mo
    MosesPhilip Aug 30, 2009

the conductor of the bus issued a ticket for Rs.11 instead of Rs.10.

travel route: St.John's Medical College, Madiwala, bangalore to Mori Gate (Wipro Corporate Office), Sarjapur Road.
    ticket serial no: 846733
    bus route no:342H

• Ba
    Bava Dec 18, 2009

To complain about the BMTC drivers or pilferage of conducters following are the numbers.

BMTC, Central Offices, KH Road, Bangalore-27 Ph: [protected], 33, 36
    BMTC Call Center Ph.No.12667, Or E-Mail ID: [email protected]
    Sarathi Squads
    [protected]-257
    [protected]-19
    Control Room
    [protected],
    [protected]

You can also send a written complaint in the format avaialable on the annex-I (Page-35) from the link "http://www.bmtcinfo.com/uploads/Files/bmtc_citizen_charter_eng.pdf"

• Pu
    PUBLIC PEOPLE Feb 20, 2010

dear sir

nodi sir nim department bagge thumba ketta hesaru baralu naanu eega kodoo complaint saakshi

bus route # 245E
    maket to kitthana halli;
    magadi rasthe maarga
    bus depot # 31

bus serial no KA-01, , , , , , , , , F-2142,

idharalli conductor obba sipaayi thara idhaane ashte, , , , , , , , ,

dodda bevarsi munde maga andru thappilla'''''''

naanu maagadi road 8th crossnalli bus hathiddu A TIMNALLI NIMMA NIRVAHAKA NINNAMMANA KAIYYA TIKKET THAGOLLO ANDA AAGA NAANU KIVIYALLI FM NEWS KELTHIDDE TIME SUMMARU 7;45 AAGITTHU NAAN PASS TORISID MEEELE NANGE BAIDHA EN ANDHE ANTHA KELIDAKKE PASS ALLOW ILLA ANTHA RASH AGI BAIDA AVAVAGA ALLIDHA JANARU KELIDAKKE SUMMANAADA, , , ., ONDU MATHU MATHRA NIJA AVAVANU DRINKS KUDIDIDDA, VAASANE BARTHITHHU ADHAKKE AVAVANA SHIRT MELE CHELLIDDA KALENE SAAKSHI, , AMELE NAAN SWALPA JOR MADIDE ADAKKE ALLIDDA JANA HOGLI BIDI SIR KUDIDBITTIDAANE, , , , ANDRU AAMELE AVAVANU 8TH CROSSNINDA MYSORE CIRCLE VAREGE ADHE NADATHE ITTHU MATHUU YAARIGU TIKKET THAGOLLI LLA 2-3 JANA KELIDRU ADRE KAASU KOTTORE SUMMANIDRU AVAREGE BAIDA SO ADAKKE HELTHIDDENE INTHAVARANNA BERE KADE HAAKI NEEVE BUDDI KALISTHIIERA ILLA MATHE ACVAVANU ADHE ROUTE NALLI BANDHAAGA NAAVE BUDHHI KALISBEKAGUTHE, INNNNNNNUOOOOO ADRE WEAVERS COLONYYALLI ONDU MAGUMELE BUS HATTHIDKE MAADITRALLA CONDUCTOR GE PAPERNALLI BANDHITTALLA ATHARAHA BARUTHE HUSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRR

THIS IS MY HUMBLE REQUEST

REGARDS

PUBLIC

• Gi
    Gitesh Joshi Feb 25, 2010

I guess most of the drivers are like that only. But before we put our complains here, i would like to know if someone really take any action when people log their complains in this site? If not then it's of no use for me or anybody to log the complains. Let's keep the pain with ourselves and suffer as we do. I do not it matters to anyone. BMTC busses are for people not for drivers or conductors. Their duty is to behave properly with the customers and should them correct amount. I wonder if conductors keep the charge sheet also with them or not and if they do then why don't they show when asked. Poor and hopeless bus services in bangalore from BMTC. Please do something and help the people. Thanks

• Na
    Namrita A Apr 06, 2010

SUGGESTIONS:

Dear Sir

Our daily passes of all the buses finds good access to commuters.
    What about children pass for daily access. Will it be half of the charges and less than half. Please provide daily pass for children since it is holidays it will be useful for them to take up summer classes.

Please look into it and seerve our next generation too

• Kr
    KRUTHIKA Dec 15, 2010

I was waiting to board a bus from Market to C K palya, BUS NUMBER KA 01 F2924 at Makkala Koota Bus stop at 9.30 A M. The bus driver didnt stop at the scheduled bus stop. Consequently I was late to my work place. This is very ridiculous. Only because of such staff the whole of BMTC is being accused. Such incidents have occured many times. Please take necessary action for avoidance of such inconvenience to the public.
    Kruthika

• Ka
    kanthkvl Oct 13, 2011

Myself and friend were waiting for the 410E Bus no KA01-F4725 Yesvantpur Depo at Nayandahalli signal bridge stop, he was not stopped at the bus stop and later we catch the bus in sumanahalli stop and we asked driver why you didn't stop in the bus stop, he was very unprofessional behavior and started shouting Only because of such staff the whole of Yesvantpur Depo BMTC bad name.Our sincere request is to take necessary action such inconvenience to the public.
    Lakshmikanth & Sunai

• Ar
    Arpit Pandey Jan 02, 2014

I was coming from ITPL to KR Puram station, I have given 20 Rs. He charged 15 rupees for the travel and ask me to wait for refund money. When I reached to KR Puram railway station then again ask for refund but he refused to give that and said that i have no change even though I saw the change easily in his bag but he refused and start abusing. This was very embracing to me and all the passenger to experience such misbehavior whileasking my own money. The date and timing of this accident is 2/01/2014 and 8 o'clock by the road ITPL to KR Puram. The ticket detail is s28 924571. My contact detail is [protected].

• Dh
    Dhanushree Dhanushree Mar 12, 2016

Hy Hello sir / madom
    Dhanushree
    complaint for about condutor
    The BMTC bus 285 M THIS IS DODDABALLAPUR bus .
    In evey day, The students are sitted in seat when pregnent lady, and lady with bab, Older lady, came with near to students &, she wiil ask that seat to sit that students not allowed, and who they not ready to the give to seat, why this sutioation in bangloore . This things whill saw the condoctor quiot why .
    please solve this problem ...

• Ra
    Ranjan Jha Mar 24, 2016

I have got in BMTC normal Bus from Jayanagar East End Circle and asked for Jayanagar 4th Block ticket. But conductor took 15 RS and and gave me ticket for Rs 5, when asked for Rs 15 ticket, he said no one going to check the ticket, you shut your mouth and sit back. Later he started his conversation with a passenger in kanada language and started abusing (by that time only 3-4 passengers were in bus).

Further he said you North Indians will be beaten up very badly and continued abusing like a mad. Politely I conveyed to other passenger that only I asked for ticket?? Then he started beating me, no one stopped him because I was north Indian. Then I had no options left and ran away from moving bus near cool join(Jayanagar 4th Block) and started running to bus the depot as they might have likely snatched my mobile and laptop as well.

I complaint in BMTC office there. He asked me that don't worry, definitely will take action on him, first show me your ticket. Very wisely he managed to keep ticket with himself. When I asked him to register a complain then he said we take only BMTC Valvo complaints not for normal buses and also now you have no more ticket so no proof at all. When I asked to return my ticket so that I can go to police station for complaint then he also started abusing me.

Finally I went to Jayanagar 4th block police station. Inspector sent one police constable with me to BMTC office and they had some conversation in Kanada. Later he started threatening me that this bus ticket is forgery/duplicate. Where did you get this duplicate ticket?? When they realized that I am recording every thing creepily then they gave me piece of paper and asked me to write a complaint, but I din't get any complaint number. And I am sure they are not going to take any action on that bus conductor.

Now I really scared and thinking :-
    -- Don't be honest, it costs.
    -- Better help a corrupt people and keep quite.

Hope for good response from BMTC higher authority.

For your reference I have attached the bus ticket here.
    Also note that Ticket No.- AL83 048550

Please let me know if further clarification is needed and you can always reach to me at [email protected]

Thanks