Bludomain — scam
Horrible, horrible company. No business ethics whatsoever, or any ethics for that matter. After purchasing a website template from them and hosting services, I was told I was going to get my website by a specific time that day. I never got any e-mails containing the links to my template, so I e-mailed their customer service center. I was told they e-mailed it again, but, of course, I never got any other e-mails. I checked every e-mail account I own and all the spam folders with it. The only e-mails I got were from their employee, aundrea, who I bet has hard time sleeping at night, because based on the amount she lied to me, she must lie a whole lot to a whole lot of other people. After about a week of trying to contact them, they never got back to me and I felt like I got ripped off. I was sure that I got ripped off when I filed a dispute and claim with paypal, and bludomain told paypal they sent it. It really pisses me off when a company, or anyone really, belligerently lies to get money out of regular people. I urge anyone considering bludomain not to buy anything from their company. They're dishonest and I look at them the same way I look at any other scam artist, because that's what they are, nothing more than a scam.
More Bludomain Complaints & Reviews
- Bludomain - fraud 
- Bludomain - customer service sucks!!!
- Bludomain - constantly buggy website
- Bludomain - awful experience
- Bludomain - worst customer service and a rip off
- Bludomain.com - bludomain has the worst customer service we have ever worked with
- Bludomain - never use them
- Bludomain.com - customer service 
- Bludomain - this company has no trial period for its program
- Bludomain - scam of a company