Blooms Todayscam and rip off!

They say your first order will be 50% off if you answer just one question. but then send email 'congratulating' you for buying a monthly ' coupon charge'. my 45.00 order was charged full price plus a 10.00 additional charge for this 'monthly service' no half off> just big scam!!

• Ki
    Kim Preston Dec 20, 2018

Ordered flowers for my wife at work as a surprise yesterday. The surprise was they were never delivered. I called the next day to see what happened nobody knew. They cancelled that transaction and took another 40 bucks out of my account with me waiting supposedly 3 days for my money to be returned from the previous transaction. I called at 8 AM and its 4:30 my wife is leaving work and no freaking flowers. Do not use these scam artists.

• Ev
    evSmith Nov 19, 2018

They send one or two email daily. I am not going to use them again, and have tried to unsubscribe, but the link does not work. I have received 2 today alone.

• Bs
    b schultz Sep 01, 2016

[email protected] is email.

This "service" was attached to Blooms Today, an online florist. I believe I declined to or was waiting to decline it but never got the chance. I have no evidence they ever provided any service other than collecting my monthly payment. Customer service phone number delivers a 5 minute recorded message, tells you to wait and after a few more minutes hangs up. Not easy to cancel. Advise using another service besides Blooms today.

• Gl
    glenn f May 29, 2014

Me too 8x $9.99 I am pissed

• Cj
    cjjg May 15, 2013

My order was not delivered on time, in fact, it's now 2 days late and I have not received a reasonable explanation about what happen just because their customer service department don't have a straight answer, they don't even apologize for the fact that I bought something to them and they failed to deliver a decent service, worst experience as a customer ever... Can't believe they still doing business after all reviews I read, I'm really pissed, they ruined mother's day.

• Ed
    edrope11130 Sep 05, 2012

Multiple fraudulent charges made to my credit card. Filed complaint with Attorney Generals Office, BBB, and FTC for deceptive business practices. BEWARE!!!

• Th
    therapygirl Apr 30, 2012

Bouquet skimpy and charged monthly for discount I received on my flowers to belong to a rewards program I never used and never wanted to be a part of. You cannot get ahold of them to cancel it. I had to go through my credit card company to make them stop charging 9.99 month.

• Bl
    BloomsToday Feb 19, 2012

This company - Blooms Today - out of nowhere - got my credit card number and I was billed for 3 identical orders at 4:47AM in the morning totaling nearly $400.00. I have never done business with this company - so exactly how this happened remains a task for my credit card company to chase down. I have had to cancel my credit card - get a new one - and update all of those who were authorized for automated monthly charges. What a giant PITA!

• Se
    seriously?!! Feb 16, 2012

I placed an order for a funeral service which happened to be the day after Valentines Day. The beginning of my problems came when online the wrong flowers were ordered. I tried to call them on Valentiens Day to correct the order but they only had a recording and were not answering phone calls until the next day. I called them at 6:00 am since it would have been 8 their time. They said the only way to correct the order was to place another one and refund me for the first. I said just do it. I waited until late afternoon to hear that they were delivered. I called them again requesting that they deliver them before the funeral, they said they would leave a note for the floralist, and did not indicate any other problem. Later in the evening I got a message saying due to the hight volume they had for Valentines Day they were unable to fullfil my request and will refund my money! So now they never got the flowers for the death of their father, but now I am waiting to be refunded for two flower orders that I never recieved. They should have had the decency to let me know there was a potential problem the numerous times I called so that I could have filled the order some were else. Not only that but when I called to complain they said there was nothing they could do about it now and offered 20% off (wow a whole 4 dollars?) and the flower arrangement would change and so would the vase. I told them no thank you.

• Aw
    Aware in Missouri Jan 18, 2012

I hope that everyone reads this. Blooms Today is a company that can only stay in business through the monies they collect for their delivery cost, sales in their identity program and discount program. They actually do not have a flower company. Florists sign a contract with Blooms Today, thinking they will end up getting more business because of Blooms Today. In the end, the florist gets stuck with orders they have no possible way to fill and many unhappy customers, who call them to find out what is going. Blooms Today offers their callers with a 50% discount if you try their discount program. You not only end up stuck with the useless discount program, you end up paying for an identity theft program. I find it comical that a company like this would offer customers an identity theft program when they are basically stealing unsuspecting customer's money through their scams. Sure, you can cancel out of the program and keep your discount. The sad part, however, is many people do not quite understand the details about the charges because some of the agents are very tricky with their words. The poor customer finds out later that they have been charged for things they really have no interest in. Keep in mind, these agents are well paid for each balloon, box of chocolate, delivery by 1 pm, Blooms Rewards sign ups, and sale. These agents are raking in a fortune, knowing full well that many callers tell them they called and cancelled, but are still being charged or that they did not realize the details. Blooms Today can get away with this because of the fine print, and they are getting away with it. Someday, they will run out of luck. The good Lord up above will judge these folks one by one, too.

• Na
    nanaivie Jan 15, 2012

Don't buy the 50% deals. my total came to $35.38 but it wasn't untill after I recieved a overdraft from my bank that I realised that something was wrong. I never recieved a reciept by email and still havent and it s been two weeks. They took out $62.88 and then in a different charge of $9.00. two days later they refunded $27.50 that was the 50% off the flowers. I had no idea that the $9.99 was to pay for a Blooms Rewards program that I will be charged every month. You Can't get ahold of anyone on there customer service line, so call there ordering line. I have never recieved anything from the Blooms Rewards program either. This has to be illegal. If anyone is working on a class action lawsuit count me in. tThis mistake has cost me over a hundred dollars. I haven't saved ###!!!

• Hm
    hmiller Nov 29, 2011

This was the worst experience I have had with an flower company. I attempted to order flowers for Mother's Day to be sent to my mom and mother-in-law. Both were completely wrong from what was ordered. I tried to have my mom's corrected and redelivered and they never showed up. I had to call back to find out why they never showed up to receive a call later to say they could not get what I ordered. Not flower company that delivered the wrong thing actually came back to my mom to pick up what they delivered! Who does that!!! My mother-in-law's was also wrong but I was only able to get half off because if they gave me a full refund the flower company would be coming back to pick them up! Blooms Today ruined my mother's day gifts to my mom and mother-in-law. I will never order from them again!!!

• Te
    Terrek Nov 24, 2011

They advertise "50%" off your 1st purchase when you sign up 4 their rewards program & seeing how the prices 4 good flowers are all over $60!

Chris Nov 24, 2011

These folks rip you off by telling you that they will give you a discount while unkowingly sign you up for a 9.95 a month fee for some sort of discount club. I called and complained after seeing it on my charge card (unfortunately it had gone on for several months. I am making a formal complaint to the Texas Attny General regarding their tactics. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE ! ! !

• Ov
    OverWhatHill Nov 13, 2011

My wife recently ordered flowers from this firm. They have a scam going. Within a few days you receive emails telling you that you have signed up for a rewards program for $9.99 a month and Identity Theft Worldwide for $14.99 a month. Both are automatically billed to the credit card you used. I'm sure there must be some fine print on the site but it isn't obvious. I called and concelled both serices...but not before it cost us $25.

• Mi
    MiMi1125 Nov 04, 2011

They are the worst ever in customer service, I called a few days after I made my order to ask about cancellation of the service. I was told that I must cancell by 21 days. I called and cancelled. Tell me why they still turned around and charged me another 9.99 on my account talking about one was for the Id Theft and the other for the Rewards program. She said one have to be enrolled in for at least 21 days and the other no more than 21 days...Stupid. No customer service skills and just rude. Each time I talked to the same girl and I will be taking this further!!!

• Fl
    Flower123 Nov 02, 2011

Blooms Today has a scam going on. I purchased flowers for $129.99 from them on June 23 for a funeral. They offered me a discount of $35 if I signed up to their membership for $9.99 and I could cancel at any time. However, when I did call and cancel a week later, they reverse the discount and charge my card $35 and give me a credit of $9.99. To my disbelief, twenty-one days later my card was charged $14.99 from a company called Identity Worldwide.com. When I called the phone number provided to dispute the charge, it was an associate company of Blooms Today. I immediately asked for a cancel and credit to my account to which I was told that cannot be done. Their reason was that I had the service for 21 days and that I should have called within the 21 days. In addition, they are a separate company from Blooms Today. However, when I had called the phone message answered Blooms Today. Mind you, I had canceled my account with them on June 30th. I asked to speak to a supervisor and I was told that there is not one currently available. Finally, I was transferred to someone who said that she would cancel and issue a credit to my account in 3-5 business days. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

• Be
    Benihana Oct 22, 2011

I was charged 2 charges of 9.95 for Blooms rewards before I realized it. They also signed me up for another company/front called "Identity Worldwide" with a 14.95 charge. When I looked up the charge on my credit card, the merchant number was the same number as blooms rewards/today/whatever the heck other companies they front as...super sketch.

...But it gets worse. I sent an email to them to cancel the membership and refund the past charges. They refunded the charges for blooms rewards, but charged me the 50% discount I received when I purchased the flowers which was $25...so they figured out a way to take $5 more from me. They would not refund the 14.95 charge.

I feel very upset and cheated...Thank you for being a terrible company, Blooms Today . You already know you have a lot of upset people, yet you continue to add to your numbers...ridiculous.

• Br
    Brielle147 Oct 18, 2011

The company is a SCAM do not order from them. They will charge your account for months without you knowing.

• Ra
    Raggy Oct 13, 2011

I needed flowers for a funeral and found Blooms Today online. I liked their prices and selected a bouquet. Upon my attempt to check out, I discovered that in order to get the great price I had to sign up for their rewards program. I clicked NO, and proceeded. Before I submitted my order, I opened another browser page and checked a different website and found a better deal. I CLOSED the Blooms Today sight, never clicking their submit button and began my order from the other online florist. When I checked my email a couple minutes later, I discovered a "Thank you for your order" email from Blooms Today. They charged my card $150!!! Again, I NEVER CLICKED SUBMIT. When I called them to cancel the order, the woman was very very rude!! It's funny, they'll charge your card immediately but it take 5-7 days to refund that same money. This is nothing more then a SCAM!! Now I have to keep a close eye on my credit card to be sure that they have refunded the money and that they are not charging me monthly fees!!!

• Ke
    kerstinahrens Oct 09, 2011

I ordered flowers for my mom's birthday and asked for it to be delivered before 1pm. i paid for rushed delivery but they denied me ordering rushed delivery. the advertising for the price of the flowers was completely horrible. they advertised the price of my flowers to be 25.00 but i was charged 68.00.

• Ag
    aggravatedconsumer Oct 01, 2011

I ordered flowers for my wife on our anniversary over the telephone. I was not told about the $15 "service fee" and discovered it weeks later on my credit card statement. They charged me over $20 more than I was told over the phone. If you order online, you are shown a price that it will take you 20 minutes before they throw $20 worth of fees at you right at the end. Local florists are MUCH CHEAPER and not crooks!!!

• St
    stewart14324 Sep 26, 2011

What appears to be a simple, relatively cheap way to send flowers is really a scam to get customers on the "Blooms Rewards" system. After ordering what I thought was a one time service, I noticed monthly fees on $9.95 being withdrawn from my checking account courtesy of "Blooms Rewards". When I called customer service to see if they could refund my money because their records showed I had clearly NOT used the service, I was given no help and told to call back. Very disappointing and an overall frustrating expirience.

sars Sep 22, 2011

This is the worst - absolutely the worst company I have ever come across. I am in the customer service business and would not even let my worst enemy in the world order flowers from here - Travis that works for this company is the rudest person I have ever come across and could care less about helping cusomers. Kaitlyn the supervisor doesnt' even have the slightest consideration to even call someone back to try to help.They guranteed deilvery same day and guess what NEVER HAPPENED - and they call after the time frame to deliver flowers the same day so you can not even try to order them from someone else. DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS FROM THESE SCAM ARTIST becuase that is all they are.

• Ya
    yahu855 Sep 05, 2011

Without my knowledge or authorization, (like the previous reviewer) Blooms Today gave my credit card information to a scam organization that attempted to enroll me in one of their many schemes to charge me an automatic annual fee of $149 for "discount coupons." I researched the affiliate company, CompleteHome, and found that they are just one of several scam companies operated by Trilegiant Corporation in Norwalk, CT. They have been sued for credit card fraud in almost every state in the U.S.! I have filed complaints withe the Federal Trade Commission and the attorneys general in the states of VA (where Blooms Today is located), CT (where Trilegiant is located), TN (where CompleteHome has a post office box) and the state in which I live. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING from Blooms Today or you will risk credit card fraud and/or identity theft!‎

• N4
    N4Spd Aug 29, 2011

I ordered flowers from bloomstoday.com for a sick co-worker (it was on top of the google search results) and noticed an extra $9.95 charge.

Luckily another search told me this was a monthly scam. I'm calling the company tomorrow and my cc tonight.

It's sad how any order from a top google search result can lead to a scam. Won't trust google search results anymore.

• Rb
    RBailey01 Aug 11, 2011

Wish I would have seen this also, same thing. I was charged double the amout and the $9.99 for some rewards program that I never agreed to. Terrible company. I ordered flowers for a funeral in the morning, they of course charged my account, was called in the afternoon and said they couldn't deliver the flowers until a date that was AFTER the funeral. The order was canceled and now 5 days later, no refund showing. Do not order from this company. Wonder why their website does not have a "customer reviews" tab? Duh.

• Ro
    robin311 Jul 13, 2011

Thank you very much to everyone for writing a review about Blooms Today . I was about to hit the submit button when I decided to run a search on them first and stumbled onto this site. I cant stand companies that try to sneak in monthly charges (for a service that has nothing to do with flowers). Be very careful of this company. They haven’t received one good review. That says alot. Clearly, I cancelled my order.

• Vl
    Vlad902002 Jul 05, 2011

This is a horrible company. avoid them. They charge your card three to four times as much as originally agreed to. I wish I would have read this first. They ruined my Christmas dinner by wiping out my checking account with fees I DID NOT agree too. On top of that they did not have the arrangement that I ordered and, when I called about all the charges, they didn't try to even make it right. Being a customer service rep, I can verify that they are a horrible company with horrible customer service! Not only did they ruin my Christmas dinner my wiping out my checking account, my Mom and Dad, get no flowers:-

• Di
    displeased in Louisiana May 12, 2011

Of course they will go out of business soon, or at least they should go out of business. This company is, in my opinion, very sleazy. They earn most of their profits getting people to sign up with there Blooms Rewards program, and from what I understand, they now have another program that must be cancelled if you don't want to see money taken out of your account every month. It would be one thing if they told you about this 50% offer they have right away, but they don't. They waste your time, and hope that you are in a big hurry and skim over the fine print, thereby giving them just reason to charge your credit card. If you have any morals, whatsoever, Blooms Today, you will start doing business in a more credible manner.

• Ca
    carrie4423 May 11, 2011

Please people don't user this service. I ordered Flowers for my mom on May 6th to be delivered on May 9th because she was out of town.

They called me at 3:45 pm on Monday to inform me that they "had just figured out" that they could not fill the order because they don't have any more flowers.

Then I call and every customer service rep was rude and did not give a flying crap that my mom wasn't going to receive flowers. They said "we can have them out sometime this week" REALLY????

So I asked for a refund and then called my mom. So this morning I log into my bank account and realize they didn't put a credit through they charged me AGAIN. So again I call customer service rep, rude again, actually cussed at me, which was great. Fuel the fire dummies. So they say, yes it will show as a charge for 5-7 business days until it is actually refunded. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? How is that even legal????

• Sh
    sherlynsil May 11, 2011

I went online and ordered a flower arrangement from Blooms Today . No problem with the order. It went as planned and the arrangement was very nice. However, then I started getting $9.99 monthly charges on my credit card. Supposedly, when I got my discount online, I signed up for this Bloomsreward Club which costs 9.99 a month. No way did I knowingly sign up for this. When I called to complain, they said they could take off the charges, but they would have to reinstate the discount that I received on the order. WHAT?! I opted to "cancel"
    my membership and warn others about this come-on. Don't order from them; it's not worth the hassle.

• Sp
    sprie May 09, 2011

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! It is nothing short of a scam. They offer a discount on a purchase without fully disclosing the discount is based on a membership rewards program, that you will be billed for monthly of $9.99. You are not directed to read anything online or receive information via e-mail/regular mail. I have NEVER felt so mis-lead in my life!!!

• Hm
    hmiller May 08, 2011

• Tt
    ttj73 May 08, 2011

I went online to order some flowers to be delivered on a very specific day. Blooms Today failed miserably. First of all, the ad was misleading. I was looking at one price, when in fact I had to join a club (read the fine print) in order to get the price. I ordered the flowers and not only were they NOT delivered on the day they were supposed to be delivered (and I gave plenty of time) but the next day, they coudln't even get hold of the people they sub contracted to do it!!When I called repeatedly, they kept telling me that they couldn't reach anyone and what would I like to do? I told them to cancel everything, which they did. When they finally got hold of the driver, he said he delivered it the next day, which I accepted. They told me that they would give me the agreed upon price and not join me in their club. On my credit card bill, not only did they charge me full price, but they added an additional $9.99 for that month (March) and also did it again on my April statement. I have filed a dispute, but will never do business with them again. They do not deliver what they say they will.

• Er
    ericwood May 07, 2011

WHAT A SCAM!!! You should see the crap flowers I just received and am supposed to present for mothers day to my wife from this [censored]hole company. On their website is a gorgeous arrangement. What arrives is NOTHING AT ALL like it. It's not even in a basket. It looks like a bunch of roadside crap weeds with a couple nearly colorless flowers pushed into it. They're fresh, but they look like ### and are not even ANYTHING like what I ordered. And when I call customer service... NOBODY HOME UNTIL MONDAY! Surprise! Worst thing is that another arrangement is going to my mom and I won't see what THAT mess looks like. This place sucks and you're just a STUPID as me if you order from them without checking to see what a RIPOFF this [censored]hole is.

• Ka
    kathy Mc Sorley May 07, 2011

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER again. My Mom went without flowers for Mothersday. I ordered 90.00$ worth of flowers to be delivered next day, this was a friday before Mothers Day! I was ripped off big time. These people are con artis and should be sued, at least remove their lisence.. The called and said the could not deliver next day. not only that gave me the third party florist's name and #. That florist said they only had an order for 29.99? Advised me to cancel my order untill the payment was corrected. guess what, the are closed. Mom recieved no flowers on her day. i am sick with contemped. Will report to my bank, BBB, and any one else . I'll be yelling from the court house roof...

• My
    myriam4eva May 07, 2011

These horrible poeple are are about to go out of buisness soon cuz i didnt receive my 100$ flowers for my mother and that made me very angry and sad cuz i ordered them 2 weeks in advance those idiots took my money and sent me an email saying im sorry about the inconvinence we will return your money back in 5-7 buisness days. very unproffesional!!! It took them less then a hour took take the money out of my account though i can tell u that !

• Jl
    JLHJ Mar 28, 2011

I ordered flowers for two families that had lost loved ones. Well, the flowers were never delivered. I too, fell for the 50% off scam. They never delivered the flowers and will not refund my money. I have spoken to the on-line "customer service" reps who are about as clueless as clay. I have never been so disgusted with an on-line company. Finally ordered from Pro Flowers like I usually do and they received them the next day. Trying to save a buck! Never, ever again. And I have told all my family and friends to avoid this company like the plague.

• Al
    aliquippa Feb 15, 2011

Feb. 11 I ordred 2 arrangements one for mom, one for sis to be delivered Feb. 13. Only ONE arrived (go figure), so I called "customer service" today at 8am Valentines day and was told by Blooms Today they would be delivered TODAY. Its 10pm and still no flowers for my 72 year old moms Valentines gift. I will never use online "florist" again.