Blooms Todayscam and rip off!

They say your first order will be 50% off if you answer just one question. but then send email 'congratulating' you for buying a monthly ' coupon charge'. my 45.00 order was charged full price plus a 10.00 additional charge for this 'monthly service' no half off> just big scam!!

• Na
    Nancy Feb 28, 2008

Same thing happened here. They will not refund my money and have charged me even more than what they should have. Contacted the BBB. Do not buy from them!

• Je
    Jennifer Apr 10, 2008

I bought flowers from them to be sent to a funeral home. I had never ordered flowers for a funeral before and had some questions. I called and got a very nice person who answered all my questions. I was also interested in the 50% off offer they were having, but wasn't quite understanding what I was reading about the offer. So I asked the woman about it. She told me it was a 7 day free trial offer. She told me that if I didn't want it after the 7 day trial I could cancel and not be charged the $9.95 monthly fee. Well I canceled exactly 7 days later. I called to double check because the email I received said that I will no longer be charged the $9.95. Well guess what, thats not true. You get charged the $9.95 no matter what. If you cancel before the 7 days they charge you full price for your flowers. Well I argued with the woman. All she kept telling me was "you ordered it online, the terms and conditions were right there." so I wish I had ordered them when I was on the phone with the first woman. Mabey I could have gotten my $9.95 back. The only reason I didn't was because they are part of UPromise and that you have to go through the website. There sales reps should be more aware of the special offer or relay the details better. I will keep an eye on my credit card and will not be doing business with them again.

• Mi
    Michael Stanton Sep 02, 2008

Month after month, our credit card is being debited $9.95. I have emailed, called customer service, and complained to my credit card company about these charges. I need this matter resolved quickly.

Sincerely,
    Michael Stanton.

mary Dec 04, 2008

The 50% discount was the first lie of many from this company. I ordered flowers for a funeral in Lufkin, TX. The flowers were NOT delivered. I talked to 2 customer service reps, 1st one said the funeral home refused delivery. When I asked why would the funeral home do that, she said they couldn't take anymore flowers or it was after hours. So I called the funeral home and was told that was a complete lie. Called 2nd customer service rep and was told there is only one florist in that town and they were closed until Monday (from Wed-Monday?), I asked, so you are telling me this funeral had no flowers??? I called the funeral director again, he said, another lie, there are 8-10 florist in that town!!
    DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

jamie Dec 04, 2008

I ordered flowers for my niece's funeral last summer. The flowers arrived at the end of the service and no one even saw them, $180 down the drain!!! Customer service people have attitudes, "they were delivered, weren't they"? I was told I would be refunded, then they changed their mind apparently or they just outright lied!! After reading all the complaints, I'd say they LIED! Live and learn! Do yourself a favor, look up a local florist in the area that you need flowers to be delivered and order them directly. I solved this problem and have not had a problem since!
    WARNING- DO NOT ORDER FROM BLOOMSTODAY ONLINE!!!

• Cl
    Claudia Leon Feb 05, 2009

Well People as a florist, I advise to you, when you want to order flowers, just call a Real Flower Shop, no people like Blooms Today, FTD, Teleflora, etc. If you buy for any of these companies, this people became a middleman and always transfer the order to anylocal flower shop. You pay to somebody that find a shop in the zip code you wanted the flowers to be delivered.This kind of company screws you and of course they screw all the flower shop. Let starts cutting off this companies.
    Next time you need a flower shop, find a name online and call them to be sure they are florist not just networking company. Good Luck on your next flower order

• Hi
    hillivie May 05, 2009

The flowers I ordered from Blooms Today arrived on time and in good condition. However, in order to take advantage of their 50% discount, I had to purchase their "Rewards" program for $9.95 per month. When I checked out the thousands of discounts offered, I found only a few I could use. One was for tickets at the local minor league baseball stadium. But the discount expired two months before the season opened! Scam!

• Fl
    flash May 10, 2009

I should have visited this web site before purchasing from Blooms Today!!! I ordered flowers from Blooms Today because they looked very attractive in the picture they provided on their website. I needed the flowers the very next day for my mother's birthday. When I got to my mothers house about 5 or 6 days later I was totally embarrassed by the poor quality of the flowers. They looked like some small bouquet given to a bride's attendant at a wedding. I have been ordering flowers for years and have never seen such poor quality - there could not have been more than 6 or 7 small flowers in the vase - no more than 7 or 8 inches high. What an extreme disappointment!!!

• Al
    Allison0523 May 11, 2009

NEVER, EVER, EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! I ordered a Mother's Day bouquet to be delivered the Saturday before Mother's Day. My credit card was charged promptly-too bad my mother didn't receive her bouquet promptly. I am writing this on the Monday AFTER Mother's Day, and she STILL HASN'T GOT THE FLOWERS! FLOWERS FOR WHICH I PAID $68!!! I called THREE times on that Saturday-the woman that answered the phone at the local florist (I'm STILL TRYING TO CALL THAT PLACE-NO ANSWER FOR SOME REASON) assured me that my mom's flowers were out for delivery. I am in the process of contacting them all day today and I left them a message to call me ASAP concerning my order. If I wanted my mother to get her gift AFTER Mother's Day, I could have just mailed her a card with a gift card in it that she would have gotten in the mail the Monday after Mother's Day!!! So, so upset. As far as my mother knows, she thinks I didn't get her anything for Mother's Day... : (

All the somewhat RUDE CSR for bloomstoday.com said was "All I can do is refund the money." And of course, it will take 5-7 business days to return the charge to my card. And my mother is still without the flowers.

Here I am, thinking about the "small guy" and trying to support a less-known website instead of the bigger websites like 1800flowers.com-silly me. I'll definitely go through the local florist next time. I wish I would have done a complaint search first. So, so, upset-still!

Thanks a lot, bloomstoday.com, for ruining my mom's Mother's Day gift- you have definitely lost a future customer, and anyone I come across that may consider ordering through you!!!

• Ji
    Jim Jul 30, 2009

DO NOT GET YOUR FLOWERS FROM HERE!!! THEY WILL NOT BE FRESH (BUT OLD AND UGLY!!!) AND THE COMPANY IS RUDE AND HORRIBLE AND DOESNT CARE ABOUT THEIR SERVICE!!!

I warn you flower shoppers out there... buy somewhere else!!!

GET RIDE OF YOUR "REWARD PROGRAM" and stop automatically charging people for things without sending them a confirmation first!!!

• To
    Tom Jul 30, 2009

Prices appear to be low, but after the S&H and an automatic $10 "rewards" charge is added on it works out to at most a 10% saving over competitors. They quickly recoup that because in the very small print you've signed up for a $10 monthly charge on your credit card. Although I cancelled as soon as I got my first bill (June 1) they still billed me for the entire month of June. The end cost of the flowers was well over the competitors. Quite the scam! Do not give them your money or your business.

James Aug 10, 2009

Very upset with the lack of professionalism with this company! wanted a pleasant surprise for a co-worker's 50th birthday and it ended in disappointment. i had to make several phone calls up til the end of the day in which they assured me the order was on it's way - only to have a phone call to my friend (which totally ruined the surprise) stating they didn't think they would get it there on time therefore the flowers were re-routed to her home. NOT what i wanted. very unprofessional. when i called to express my disappointment, it was downplayed. would never recommend this business.

• De
    DellaBell Aug 28, 2009

HUGE scam!!! Today I received a check for $6.47 from Blooms Today. It looked like a normal check and I thought oh, maybe they overcharged me on the one and only time I ordered from them (never, ever again) and are sending me a refund. I looked and looked at that check and FINALLY I saw it. In really small print it says by cashing this check you are automatically signed up for a one year long program that ends up costing you 164.00!!! What a hell of a nerve. I will never use this company again. I had a coupon from the Entertainment Book (I need to contact them to tell them about Blooms Today) and it was supposed to be for 50% off a flower order. Only after everything was ordered and all info given on my part, including my VISA number, did they bother to tell me that the only way I got the 50% discount was if I joined the Blooms Rewards Program. WHATEVER!!! HUGE, HUGE rip-off. :(

• Su
    sunflower1234 Nov 06, 2009

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY
    I never will again. Like many others I was unawares that I had 'agreed' to joining some monthly club, which of course i didnt, i tried to cancel it but that was not before they had taken two payments from me, plus the cost of the flowers. The girl was rude and unapolagetic making it sound like it was my fault, well you ordered it she said.
    I had ordered flowers for a friends birthday who is disabled and house bound, they never arrived because the florist couldnt find the address and dumped them somewhere, when i called to complain they told me i could get a discount if i re-orderd, guess how much, a whooping two dollars! I told them where they could stuff their flowers and their discount, at not time was an apology ever issued. Plus i had to explain to my friend which kind of took away from her birthday

• Fl
    Flowered out Dec 23, 2009

I bought flowers from blooms today and was put into a "discount club" and they charged me 10.00 a month over a long period of time. When I discovered the charges I could not get a refund. I never used or was made aware of the benfits, if any. They also somehow charged me too much when I bought flowers so they gave me a "refund check" when I cashed the check that enrolled me in roadside assistance at 159.99 per month also posted to my credit card. The roadside assistance company never sent me any contact information or list of things that i was covered for.? I contacted them by the number listed by the charge on my credt card. They agreed to remove the charge but it will be on next months statement. Time to call in the big guns, is this legal.I doubt if using a credit card once on a purchase gives the vendor the right to monthly pass charges on when there is no real product or value.

• Ry
    Ryb Feb 27, 2010

Yes, i agree with alot of the postings here. First off, the flowers were wilted and only received 9 roses out of the 12 advertised. There was aslo an automatic charge of $10 several days later for their monthly Blooms reward program. I had to cancel the Blooms reward program or else they would charge $10 a month. What a scam!! Never will order from them again

• Ke
    Kendale Apr 12, 2010

I wish I would of read these reviews before I ordered from these people for a family funeral, after charging my credit card for a high end floral arrangement, flowers were supposed to be delivered that evening from flowers by rizzi, schiller park ill. Much to my dismay, flowers NEVER arrived, after phone calls from myself and the funeral
    director, NOTHING ! No apology, nothing! Buyer beware of this company.

• Ll
    lloydman70 Apr 28, 2010

I ordered flowers from bloomstoday.com and spent the extra money for guaranteed before 1:00 delivery next day. Today I get a call at 12:00 and a message to call back because a truck broke down and would not be able to deliver my flowers. I called back at 12:20 and was informed my order was cancelled. I was informed that they could deliver later today if that was okay with me. I told them that was fine. My flowers were still not delivered because of this reason. They wanted to charge my card again but the refund from the cancellation would not be posted back on my card for 5 to 7 business days.Because of this issue, I did not have enough on my card. So, not only do I have to wait to get my money back, , I still did not get to have my flowers ordered again, nor delivered to a special person for her birthday. Its one thing to be deployed 1200 miles from her with the ARMY and not able to be there, , but couldnt even send her flowers. I trusted this company and got burned. I will never use this company again and I will spread my issues all over the internet and word of mouth as well

• Tr
    Troublemaker May 13, 2010

What appears to be a simple, relatively cheap way to send flowers is really a scam to get customers on the "Blooms Rewards" system. After ordering what I thought was a one time service, I noticed monthly fees on $9.95 being withdrawn from my checking account courtesy of "Blooms Rewards". When I called customer service to see if they could refund my money because their records showed I had clearly NOT used the service, I was given no help and told to call back. Very disappointing and an overall frustrating expirience.

• Be
    becky May 17, 2010

I am absolutely DISGUSTED with this fraudulent "company"! I ordered a bouquet of tulips to be delivered to my mother on Saturday, the day before Mothers' Day. I received a confirmation email and order number, as well as the name of the local florist that would be delivering the flowers. I paid extra for the delivery and it was guaranteed same-day delivery. Well, Mothers' Day came and I called her to see if she had received the flowers and she told me that she had nothing had been delivered. At that point I called the local florist and tried to give them the "confirmation/order number" that Blooms Today had given me, but the florist informed me that they had no idea what that order number was and they could not tell me ANYTHING because Blooms Today places the orders by credit card info only! So basically Blooms Today takes our credit card info, the same info they claim to keep secure, and sends it out to florists all over the U.S.A. Fantastic. I don't want to bore everyone with all of the ugly details that came next so I will try to keep this part short and to the point... By Tuesday there were still NO FLOWERS, I call the Blooms Today people and they casually proceed to tell me that they canceled my order because they could not find a florist to deliver!!! Just like that, canceled. They sure as hell took my money and they also signed me up for their "rewards" program which automatically charges your card $9.95 per month... but decided not to send my flowers. They then proceeded to lie to me and tell me that they had called and talked to me before they canceled it... ###! I never talked to anyone and nobody else uses my phone! But still she insisted that since it was in the "notes" it must be true. No apology no nothing, she just said that they were refunding my money, but I would have to call a separate number to stop the charges on my "blooms rewards". Unbelievable. These are the times where I wish I had a billboard so I could warn more people to STAY AWAY FROM BLOOMS TODAY!!!

• Gj
    gjmit May 24, 2010

Rip Off Scam when ordering--They offer a 50% discount on their website and then sneak in the 9.99 fee to join--You have to print your receipt to notice a charge difference from the checkout cart. Very sneaky.

Mathew27 May 26, 2010

This company will trick you into signing up for a "rewards" program. They say you agree to it when you order flowers to get a discount. I never agreed to this and I started getting $9.95 charged to my credit card every month. STAY AWAY from companies that sneak you into programs with repetitive charges. They'll always say they can prove you signed up, but it's a scam. DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE I DID. They would not refund my money. BLOOMS TODAY is focused on earning revenue no matter what it takes.

• Je
    Jenamin May 27, 2010

Blooms Today : Scam.
    Unauthorized charges; misrepresentation of what you really get for your "50% off" and bad business ethics. I advise anyone who has ordered from this company and were suprised to find an additional membership fee (that you DID NOT sign up for) to notify your bank as soon as possible. It took 3 phone calls for me to get my "cancellation notice" and where I was "assured" no more fees will be deducted from my account I placed a stop payment on any future scams this company may try to pull.
    I am also reporting them to the Better Business Bureau as everyone should; it is the only way to bring light to this situation and get this business shut down.

• 80
    800ripoffday May 27, 2010

I made the mistake of ordering from Bloomstoday.com and was just now able to get all the charges refunded by the bank, purchased flowers for 32.98 was charged 54.98, 9.99 and after I cancelled the order and complained about the over charge, I was then told I had to contact the rewards program too that they signed me up for (wtf) then the rewars program says well ok will cancel but you loose you discount I thought what does that mean I never recieved the discount I was charged full price, then I check my account again and I was charged another 17.99 wtf? with no credits pending. They claimed they sent credits but yet I was being charged way over the amount authorized. When I called there customer service they say it takes weeks for the refund, now if it just took you 2 seconds to take more money out of my account I know it does not take weeks! The only way to get your money back here is by dispute with the bank dont ever buy from this site they are misrepresenting the price of there items and the fact that you are signing up for a monthly rewards service.

• Ms
    msmld1370 Jun 03, 2010

Actually it's clearly written on the website all of the details of the program. See attached photo.

• Ms
    msmld1370 Jun 03, 2010

Actually it's clearly written on the website all of the details of the program. See attached photo I took when trying to check out

Comments

• Lb
    LBSTERLOVER Jun 18, 2010

I own a flower shop and can't stand when they call me to fill orders, most of the time I just refuse. They only FW the florist on the other end a percentage after all the processing fees after they have and then you pay the main wire service it's about 50% .Call a flower shop directly! GET MORE FOR YOUR MONEY.These people lie, and lie and lie .Then they don't send the florist who filled it the money for 60 days even though they collected from you the same day. There pictures look great but are so small poor quality items . Google a florist in the zip code or call a chamber of commerce in the area.Yes it's easy to order online, but sending someone flowers directly from a florist you don't need any coupon you get a better deal in the long run.

• Pi
    PISSED BLOOMSTODAY CONSUMER Jun 29, 2010

I AM ALSO A 'VICTIM' OF BLOOMSTODAY. THEY ADVERTISED A SYMPATHY FLOWER FOR $39.99 ON SALE FOR $19.99 (SOMETHING I COULD AFFORD) I GO AND PURCHASE IT AND UTILIZED A COUPON FOR 20% OFF. THE LAST PAGE SHOWED THE COUPON.. YET THE DEBIT OUT OF PAYPAL WAS NOT REFLECTED FOR THIS DISCOUNT.. I IMMEDIATELY CALLED INQUIRING WHY THE $37.73 CHARGE WAS SHOWING AS $57.73.. I WAS TOLD, DONT WORRY, YOU WILL GET A DISCOUNT REFUND AFTER THIS GOES THROUGH..HMMM OK, THEN CAN YOU ALSO TELL ME WHY I WAS CHARGED $9.99 ? OH, MA'AM THIS IS JUST THE AMOUNT WE PLACE ON HOLD..TO 'VERIFY' YOUR ACCOUNT. VERIFY MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT??? OKAY .. LITTLE DID I KNOW THAT THEY WERE SIGNING ME UP FOR SOME STUPID [censor] MEMBERSHIP. AND WHY WAS I LIED TO? WHY DIDNT THIS PERSON SPECIFICALLY SAY THIS IS A MEMBERSHIP FEE? THEY SCREW PEOPLE OVER. I GO TO CALL ON THE WEEKEND AND FIND THEY ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO SPEAK WITH.. I CALL TODAY AND GET THIS MESSAGE ABOUT EXPERIENCING HIGH CALL VOLUMES.. I CAN ONLY IMAGINE THAT THE VOLUMES OF CALLS ARE PEOPLE SCREWED OVER AND COMPLAINING...RATHER THAN PLACING ORDERS.

SO NOW, THIS REP TELLS ME THEY WILL GO AHEAD AND CANCEL THIS 9.99 MEMBERSHIP BUT THAT I WILL HAVE TO FORFEIT THE $20 SAVINGS.. GEESE!!! THEY LIE CHEAT AND STEAL. I LITERALLY PAID $87.73 FOR SOMETHING THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE $37.73 - AN EXTRA $50 CHARGE !!!

SO WHAT NOW.. THEY'RE GONNA REFUND THE $9.99 AND THEN CHARGE ME $20 ?

BLOOMS TODAY SUCKS THE BIGONE AND IF THEY ARE READING THIS THEY WILL NOW KNOW TAHT I DO A SEGMENT FOR AN INTERNET RADIO SHOW CALLED THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY.. WITH OVER 50, 000 LISTENERS.. I THINK THEY'D LOVE, .LOVE, LOVE LOVE TO GET A LOAD OF HOW THIS [censor] COMPANY WORKS!!! PODCASTING DOES WONDERS FOR [censor] BUCKET COMPANIES.

• Pi
    PISSED BLOOMSTODAY CONSUMER Jun 29, 2010

oh boy bloomstodayu.. you['re in for a boat load of bad publicity.. just watch your back because you are going to be slammmemmmmmmmedd but good you suck you suck you suck.. you're a [censor] lying pig of a company!!!

• Dm
    D-MANN Aug 14, 2010

YEP, WHY DIDN'T YOU USE YOUR LOCAL FLORIST!?
    I KNOW, BECAUSE YOUR LAZY, STUPID AND GULLIBLE.
    SERVES YOU RIGHT

• Jl
    jlane Sep 30, 2010

I wish I had found this site before ordering flowers from these people. I ordered flowers for a funeral. I rec'd an email from this company stating that my flower request was sent to a local florist (name and phone number of that florist was provided) for delivery. The email also urges the customer to contact that florist to confirm delivery. When I called the florist to confirm delivery, I was told that because she didn't have a certain flower in stock, Blooms Today cancelled my order. I tried to call Blooms Today to find out what the status of my order was, and they were closed. They did not contact me via email or phone to let me know that my order had been cancelled and reassigned to another florist, so I was left to assume that my flowers had not been delivered.

The next morning (the morning of the funeral service) I called Blooms Today to find out what happened. First off, the CSR suggested that I was lying when I said that I called and they weren't open.
    According to her, they're open until 11pm (LIE! I called twice that evening and rec'd a recorded msg stating that they were closed and to call back during business hours). She proceeded to tell me that my flower order was reassigned and delivered. I explained the predicament and she began getting loud with me telling me that they are not obligated to contact me if something happens with my order and they change it!!! So as the paying customer, I am not entitled to know that my order was cancelled with the shop THEY said it was to be delivered through?? After arguing with the CSR, she agreed to refund my money and have the 2nd flower shop return to the funeral home to pick up their flowers.

I suggest never going through a third party. Do some research for local florists and go through them directly. I will never buy flowers, or any gifts, through another party again. FYI, the florist I ended up using says that this type of thing happens all the time...

Angryperson2 Oct 05, 2010

I was mourning my grandma passing away. Bought flowers for her wake and funeral and didn't realized I was scammed to this $9.95 a month charged to my credit card for six months. They should burn in hell! They have no compassion for those who just lost a family member but instead they take advantage of their mourning and scam them. How dare they do this. I curse their company, may they go bankrupt and sued for all they did. I curse you that you may suffer and your children and your childrens children throughout your blood lines may God curse them with misfortune and poverty!

Joyce_WinterPark_FL Oct 06, 2010

I have used Blooms Today for personal and professional use. I truly enjoy have an online company that actually has a live person deliver flowers versus having a shipping company deliver to someone who then has to put the arrangement together.

All the arrangements and gifts I've ordered from this company have been beautiful and delivered on time and I have been able to use coupon codes on every order with no problems what so ever.

I think this is a very good company to use and have not had any problems. I've ordered arrangements locally as well as out of state and have not had a problem.

• Ca
    Cassandra1974 Oct 15, 2010

Mu husband purchased flowers for me and also clicked on the save 50% now coupon and we are now being charged $9.99 a month for a rewards program!? How is that a reward? When I called the Blooms today phone number listed on my bank statement they canceled my rewards membership but refused to give back the money they charged me for the rewards charges for the last two months. When I asked why they are tricking everyone that orders from them they had no response. I did call my bank to dispute the charges which they could only do the latest. Bad Business DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

• Bu
    Buyer Beware! Dec 03, 2010

Do not use this service - they use unethical practices to promote a service that’s really of no benefit at all. I had ordered flowers for a funeral back in June ’10 and I’m still having to trouble with them cancelling the $9.99 fee to my account. I’ve gone as far as to have them blocked from my account, yet again this week they attempted to apply the charge. I called the office today (12/3/10) and the “customer service” rep was not only rude but hung up on me – how’s that for customer service. These people really shouldn’t be in business.

• Re
    RetiredTeacher Feb 14, 2011

Maybe I just got lucky, but I was pleasantly surprised by the size and quality of the flowers I purchased!!! They arrived the next day as requested, on time. They were a medium-sized arrangement (but one of the larger ones), and I heard many saying how beautiful they were. One thing I did differently, was NOT purchase the 50% off deal, which seems to be a problem. Instead, I used the $20.00 off coupon found in the back of the Entertainment Book. I will definitely order again, and again use the Entertainment coupon.

• Al
    aliquippa Feb 15, 2011

Feb. 11 I ordred 2 arrangements one for mom, one for sis to be delivered Feb. 13. Only ONE arrived (go figure), so I called "customer service" today at 8am Valentines day and was told by Blooms Today they would be delivered TODAY. Its 10pm and still no flowers for my 72 year old moms Valentines gift. I will never use online "florist" again.

• Jl
    JLHJ Mar 28, 2011

I ordered flowers for two families that had lost loved ones. Well, the flowers were never delivered. I too, fell for the 50% off scam. They never delivered the flowers and will not refund my money. I have spoken to the on-line "customer service" reps who are about as clueless as clay. I have never been so disgusted with an on-line company. Finally ordered from Pro Flowers like I usually do and they received them the next day. Trying to save a buck! Never, ever again. And I have told all my family and friends to avoid this company like the plague.

• My
    myriam4eva May 07, 2011

These horrible poeple are are about to go out of buisness soon cuz i didnt receive my 100$ flowers for my mother and that made me very angry and sad cuz i ordered them 2 weeks in advance those idiots took my money and sent me an email saying im sorry about the inconvinence we will return your money back in 5-7 buisness days. very unproffesional!!! It took them less then a hour took take the money out of my account though i can tell u that !

• Ka
    kathy Mc Sorley May 07, 2011

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER again. My Mom went without flowers for Mothersday. I ordered 90.00$ worth of flowers to be delivered next day, this was a friday before Mothers Day! I was ripped off big time. These people are con artis and should be sued, at least remove their lisence.. The called and said the could not deliver next day. not only that gave me the third party florist's name and #. That florist said they only had an order for 29.99? Advised me to cancel my order untill the payment was corrected. guess what, the are closed. Mom recieved no flowers on her day. i am sick with contemped. Will report to my bank, BBB, and any one else . I'll be yelling from the court house roof...