Blinq.comlenovo laptop

I purchased a "Like New" laptop (definition: Q: What does "Like New - Open Box" condition mean?
A: Like New - Open Box items look and feel new. The packaging may show wear.) The laptop came in Lenovo packaging.
However, after a few months of use, the mother board failed to work and the repair person advised me it was actually refurbished (which is another description used by BLINQ: Q: What does "Factory Refurbished" condition mean?
A: Factory Refurbished items look and feel new. They are in special refurbished packaging.

I contacted them regarding the broken laptop and loss of all business documents and they advised me to contact Lenovo.

I have requested a response from their legal department for false and misleading advertising, as I would never have purchased a refurbished product.

I also contacted Optivo, the parent company- no response yet.