Blinq.com — lenovo laptop
I purchased a "Like New" laptop (definition: Q: What does "Like New - Open Box" condition mean?
A: Like New - Open Box items look and feel new. The packaging may show wear.) The laptop came in Lenovo packaging.
However, after a few months of use, the mother board failed to work and the repair person advised me it was actually refurbished (which is another description used by BLINQ: Q: What does "Factory Refurbished" condition mean?
A: Factory Refurbished items look and feel new. They are in special refurbished packaging.
I contacted them regarding the broken laptop and loss of all business documents and they advised me to contact Lenovo.
I have requested a response from their legal department for false and misleading advertising, as I would never have purchased a refurbished product.
I also contacted Optivo, the parent company- no response yet.
More Blinq.com Complaints & Reviews
- Blinq.com - false advertising
- Blinq - blinq is not to be trusted!
- Blinq.com - payment processing and shipping
- Blinq.com - false advertising & unfair biz practice
- Blinq - bought brand new, but they gave me refurbished
- Blinq.com - ridgid compact trim router
- Blinq.com - late refund
- Blinq.com - wrong item... twice!!!
- Blinq.com - product issues with a used canon printer from blinq
- Blinq.com - buyer beware