The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved BioLogic Solutions — Unauthorized Charges
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
As other complaints have said, this company does not answer any of their calls, or acknowledge customer complaints. They had an infomercial in late 2010 that I saw for their Stem Cell Therapy Cream and I called the # advertised. The call was completely automated and offered about 1000 different products other than the one the infomercial was about that I was trying to order with no option to 'end this call now'. I had to hang up and wasn't sure what to expect. Long story short, Biologic Solutions they took my $ eventually, saying that the product had been on back-order and was now in so they'd charge my card and send it. They charged it, but never sent the product. I pitched a fit and got a personal call and TWO jars shipped UPS next day (this was in January, 2011). Well that was great - and the product is pretty good - but today I got a call from my banker saying that a point of sale for $34 was going to be charged to my account tomorrow - I didn't re-order the product or any others. And I'm having, as usual, no luck in reaching the company. Even the email their recorded message says to use 'for faster service' is not valid. I'd think long and hard before ordering anything from this company. Be warned and warn your friends. Next stop: FACEBOOK.
More BioLogic Solutions Complaints & Reviews
- BioLogic Solutions - Sent unwanted merchandise, customer harassment!
- BioLogic Solutions - Scam and cheating!
- Biologic Solutions/Stem Cell Therapy Face Cream - Stem Cell Therapy Face Cream
- BioLogic Solutions - Contact
- BioLogic Solutions - Unwanted nonreturnable merchandise!
- BioLogic Solutions - scam on orders
- BioLogic Solutions - Ending auto ship
- BioLogic Solutions - no more product to be sent
- BioLogic Solutions - Product quality unsolicited sales and return!
- BioLogic Solutions - Truly a mess