Big O Tirestheft from my vehicle

A Jul 01, 2019

I had left my vehicle with this shop for 5-6 days to get some suspension put in. Upon picking up my vehicle, i came to notice that my rear speakers (2 15" speakers) had been removed from my vehicle. I also had noticed that a duffle bag containing my personal belonging had went missing as well. There was zero reason to be in the rear passenger seat of my vehicle. I am holding Big-O accountable for their actions and a police report has been filed as well as a report with Big-O Corporate as well.