Big Men's/Stout Men's Shopthey take your money no product/no refund

S

these rip off artists take your order, take your money and thats it. if youre lucky enough to get thru to any of the ###s there, they tell you we will call you back in a half hour, we will call you back by the end of business. iwas on hold for 27 minutes trying to find out the status of my order. i placPLed my order on the 14th of march to get two shirts for easter sunday. was told by nitwit bob, oh dont bother with express shipping, you will get it by tuesday. tues. came and went, so did wed, and thurs, kept calling no one would give me the time of day. now they have my 110 bucks and i have no shirts.
PLEASE, IF YOU VALUE YOUR SANITY AND YOUR MONEY. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE BUMS. check out other complaints online. google Big Men's/Stout Men's Shop problems. and you will see what i mean. save your money. do not shop here. my opinion only, of course.

• Gr
    Grrr-grumble-grumble Nov 24, 2011

It has been a month since I placed my order for a winter coat. Still no information or tracking. They keep telling me the manufacturer is sending it to them. They don't answer e-mails and waste your time on the phone (if they ever answer). I'm done dealing with these people!! I'm calling my credit card company and getting a refund. :( Bad business practices. Shame on them.

• Sr
    srdib Apr 30, 2011

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!! they will treat you like crap, take your money and you have to fight and fight for your money back. NO ONE DOES BUSINESS LIKE THIS!

if you need big and tall, check out KINGSIZE DIRECT. what a great place to do order from. better prices, way better service. you will not be treated like they do and big and stout and stupid!

• Bu
    BurleyL Apr 30, 2011

I also placed an order with this company and had similar results. I purchased a robe and paid extra for express delivery. The robe was here as ordered but was NOT what I ordered. I got the same response as the other writer -the first time I called I was told be call and talk to Bob and all would be cleared up. Bob never called me, I called 20 times and no one ever picked up, then sent 4 e-mails that went unaswered. Sent the robe back and ordered from another company. I waited for the 30 days that they state on the webside that it takes to get a refund - after waiting 2 1/2 months with not refund, I called the credit card company and had the charges reversed. My husband mailed the robe back and thought to have it sent in a way that the person receiving the robe had to sign for it. We had proof that it was returned and got our money back. Have since read serveral reviews and consider myself lucky that we got out money back. The clothes are not priced cheap but the robe was cheap quailty and very poor service. Stay clear of this retailer.