BHFODress

A

This company sold me a dress with a hole in it, and is refusing to let me return it. I purchased the dress on eBay. It was listed as new. When I received it, I found a hole the size of a dime in the seam of the thigh. When I sent a message to exchange it, they sent me a message stating that some of their items may not list certain defects, such [censored], pulls, or loose threads. But this company can list something as new and unworn. It's false advertisement and they know it! Unbelieveable. Now I want to return it and never deal with this company again. And I will post this everywhere I can to warn others not to deal with BHFO either.

Dress