Menu
Better Speech
reviews

Better Speech
reviews

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.3 10 reviews
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Better Speech has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Better Speech. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Rate your recent experience
G
7:28 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Better Speech Better Speech: Convenient, Affordable, and Effective Speech Therapy Online

I gotta say, I was pretty worried about my son's stuttering. I thought it was just a phase, you know? But my friend told me to get him some help, and boy am I glad I did. I did a lot of research and stumbled upon Better Speech. Let me tell you, it was a real lifesaver.

The website was super easy to navigate, and I was able to find a really great speech therapist for my son. The best part? We can do his sessions online, so we don't have to worry about going out and risking getting sick during this pandemic. Plus, we can schedule them for whenever works best for us. It's been a real game-changer.

I gotta say, I was a little skeptical at first. I mean, how can you do speech therapy online? But our therapist has been amazing. She's patient, kind, and really knows her stuff. My son has been making progress, and I couldn't be happier.

Overall, I would definitely recommend Better Speech to anyone looking for speech therapy. It's convenient, affordable, and effective. Don't wait like I did - get your kid the help they need today!

F
7:19 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Better Speech Better Speech: Convenient, Knowledgeable, and Effective Speech Therapy at Home

Better Speech is a great company that I'm really glad I found. With everything going on in the world right now, it's really important to keep our children safe and healthy. That's why we decided to try doing speech therapy sessions at home. At first, I was a little skeptical about whether it would work as well as going to the clinic, but I was pleasantly surprised.

The therapists at Better Speech are really knowledgeable and helpful. Our daughter's therapist, Johanna, is doing an amazing job. She's patient and kind, and she really knows how to help our daughter improve her speech. We've seen a lot of progress since we started working with her.

One of the things I really appreciate about Better Speech is how easy it is to use their platform. We don't have to worry about downloading any special software or setting up complicated equipment. We just log in to their website and start our session. It's really convenient and saves us a lot of time and hassle.

Overall, I would definitely recommend Better Speech to anyone who needs speech therapy for their child. They're a great company with really helpful therapists, and their platform is really easy to use. Thanks, Better Speech!

A
7:13 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Better Speech Excellent Speech Therapy Services at Better Speech - Highly Recommended!

I'm so happy with the service they gave me and my daughter. I can't thank my daughter's therapist enough for being so professional and accommodating. She was very patient and has connected well with my daughter. I'm amazed at how much she's improved in such a short period of time. I am very grateful for everyone's efforts and eagerness to help my daughter. I would definitely recommend Better Speech to anyone in need of speech therapy.

Better Speech is the best place to go for speech therapy. They have a great team of therapists who are very professional and accommodating. My daughter's therapist was very patient and connected well with my daughter. She was able to help my daughter improve her speech in a short period of time. I'm very grateful for everyone's efforts and eagerness to help my daughter.

I would definitely recommend Better Speech to anyone in need of speech therapy. They have a great team of therapists who are very professional and accommodating. They are very patient and connect well with their clients. They are able to help their clients improve their speech in a short period of time.

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Better Speech Mixed Experience with Better Speech: Helpful Therapy Session but Frustrating Subscription and Cancellation Process

I had a therapy session with Better Speech and I must say, it was quite helpful. However, I was charged for 5 weeks even though I only had one session. I tried to cancel my subscription but unfortunately, I couldn't do it easily. The customer support team didn't respond to my calls and emails, which was quite frustrating.

The website is also misleading as it makes you think that you're paying per session when in reality, you're being charged weekly. This caused me to pay more than I had anticipated. To cancel my subscription, I had to fill out a form which was quite inconvenient.

Another issue I faced was that they purposely wait a few days before stopping your subscription, which means that you have to pay for an additional week or two. This was quite disappointing as I had expected better from them.

Overall, I would recommend Better Speech for their therapy sessions but be prepared to face some issues with their subscription and cancellation process. The customer support team needs to be more responsive and the website needs to be more transparent about their payment structure.

N

Better Speech Beware of Billing Issues with Better Speech - My Experience

I tried out Better Speech for a few sessions, but I ended up having some issues with their billing. Even after I cancelled, they kept charging me $59.6 every month. To make matters worse, they tried to charge me for sessions that I never even had! I had to go through my credit card company to dispute the charges, but it was really difficult to get in touch with anyone at Better Speech to resolve the issue.

Eventually, I was able to get a refund for the charges, but then two months later they charged me again! It's been really frustrating to have to go through this whole process again. I would definitely recommend avoiding Better Speech if you don't want to deal with these kinds of issues.

J

Better Speech Better Speech: Professional and Engaging Online Therapy for Kids

I'm so glad I found Better Speech! My kiddo is only 5, so I was worried that he wouldn't be able to focus during the online therapy sessions. But the therapists at Better Speech are total pros when it comes to working with kids. They know how to keep my son engaged and interested, and he's made so much progress since we started. I'm really impressed with the quality of the service we've received. My son is much more confident when he speaks now, and he's able to express himself more clearly. I would definitely recommend Better Speech to anyone who needs speech therapy for their child. Thanks, Better Speech!

D

Better Speech Effective and Convenient Online Speech Therapy with Better Speech

I was really keen to start my speech therapy goal but the COVID pandemic put a stop to that. Being stuck indoors with nothing to do but surf the internet, I came across an ad for Better Speech online speech therapy. I was a bit hesitant at first as I had never tried online speech therapy before, but I decided to give it a go and I was pleasantly surprised at how well it worked for me!

I can't say enough good things about my speech therapist Sarah. She really went above and beyond to help me with my case. I recently graduated from the program and I feel like I have made so much progress. I would definitely recommend Better Speech to anyone who is in need of speech therapy.

The online platform is really easy to use and the sessions are very convenient. I was able to fit them into my schedule without any problems. The best part is that I didn't have to leave my house to attend the sessions. I could do them from the comfort of my own home.

Overall, I am really happy with my experience with Better Speech. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is in need of speech therapy. The therapists are really knowledgeable and they really care about their patients. If you are hesitant about trying online speech therapy, don't be! Give Better Speech a try and see for yourself how effective it can be.

R
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Better Speech Mixed Experience with Better Speech: Good Therapist, Pushy Sales Tactics, and Annoying Cancellation Policy

I recently tried out Better Speech and I have to say, the therapist I was matched with was pretty good. I learned a lot from our sessions and found the exercises and techniques to be helpful. However, I did have some issues with the sign-up process. The person I spoke with during my consultation call was a bit pushy and tried to get me to sign up and pay for the service before I even had a chance to think about it. I politely declined, but unfortunately ended up signing up anyways.

My first session wasn't too bad, but I found myself getting too busy to continue using the service. When I tried to cancel, they insisted that I had to hop on a call to do so. I was pretty annoyed by this, as I had zero desire to waste my time on a call when I could just cancel online.

Overall, I would say that while the service itself is decent, the sign-up process and cancellation policy could use some work. The pushy sales tactics and insistence on a phone call to cancel left a bad taste in my mouth. If you're considering using Better Speech, I would advise proceeding with caution and being prepared to stand your ground if you don't want to sign up or continue using the service.

A

Better Speech Life-changing speech therapy with Better Speech and Ms. Lynda

I gotta say, Better Speech is the real deal. My son Adam had a lisp for as long as I can remember, and it only got worse when he started competing in speech and debate in middle school. We tried traditional speech therapy in person, but it didn't seem to do much good. Then, during the pandemic, we stumbled upon Better Speech and Ms. Lynda.

Let me tell you, Ms. Lynda is a true gem. She's always so positive and encouraging, and she really knows her stuff. She was able to quickly identify the tools Adam needed to correct his lisp, and his improvement was almost immediate. In less than eight months, his lisp was completely gone!

I can't thank Ms. Lynda and Better Speech enough for their kindness and expertise. They truly changed my son's life, and I'm forever grateful. If you or someone you know is struggling with speech issues, I highly recommend giving Better Speech a try. You won't regret it!

G
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Better Speech Disappointing Experience with Better Speech: Poor Customer Service and Billing Practices

I had a pretty bad experience with Better Speech. My son only had speech therapy for three sessions before we had to pause due to scheduling conflicts. The therapist assured me that I wouldn't be charged until we resumed services. However, when I checked my account five months later, I noticed that I had been charged six times. I immediately contacted Better Speech to cancel my service and get a refund for the extra charges.

To my surprise, Shelley from Better Speech told me that they couldn't do anything about the charges after three months. I was so frustrated and felt like I had been ripped off. The speech therapy itself was actually pretty good, but my mistake was trusting the therapist and customer service.

I even attached photos showing the three days my son had service and the six times I was charged, but they still didn't reimburse me. It was such a disappointment and I would definitely advise others to stay away from Better Speech.

Overall, I think Better Speech has some serious issues with their customer service and billing practices. While the actual speech therapy was decent, the lack of transparency and accountability from the company left a bad taste in my mouth. I hope they can improve their practices in the future, but until then, I would recommend finding a different speech therapy provider.

Better Speech Customer Reviews Overview

Better Speech is an online speech therapy platform that offers personalized and effective speech therapy services to individuals of all ages. The platform has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from its users, highlighting its exceptional services and user-friendly interface.

One of the most appreciated aspects of Better Speech is its team of highly qualified and experienced speech therapists who provide personalized therapy sessions to meet the unique needs of each individual. Users have reported significant improvements in their speech and communication skills after working with Better Speech therapists.

The platform's user-friendly interface and easy-to-use technology have also received praise from users. Better Speech offers convenient scheduling options, secure video conferencing, and interactive therapy activities that make the therapy process engaging and enjoyable.

Better Speech's commitment to providing affordable and accessible speech therapy services has also been commended by users. The platform offers flexible payment options and accepts most insurance plans, making it an affordable option for individuals seeking high-quality speech therapy services.

Overall, Better Speech has received glowing reviews from its users, who have praised its exceptional services, user-friendly interface, and commitment to affordability and accessibility. If you're looking for effective and personalized speech therapy services, Better Speech is definitely worth considering.

Better Speech contacts