[Resolved] Bestcanvas — misleading; poor quality
1. The website does not make it clear that the canvasses are unframed. The site states "
Solid Canvas Frame
Canvas prints can get wrapped over 0.75 inch or 1.5 inch thick, solid frames. All frames are of high quality and manufactured in-house."
2. The canvasses came rolled up but NOT in a protective tube. The canvasses were flattened and creased within the box. How much could a cardboard tube cost?
3. The website images give the impression that the printed image wraps around to the side of the frame. It's not true. All I got was a series of straight lines albeit in the same colour as the image on the front of the canvass.
4. The frames are trash. Simply stapling two pieces of wood together does not work. One piece of wood would have made more sense but if they had to use two why not dab a bit of wood glue between them?
Bestcanvas.com customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
More Bestcanvas Complaints & Reviews
- Bestcanvas. CA - beware
- Bestcanvas.com - my best advice to anyone thinking about this place is - stay away
- Bestcanvas.com - horrible quality canvas transfer
- Bestcanvas. CA - the price is good but they are cowboys for sure
- Bestcanvas.com - count me in with the other ripped off, angry people who were scammed by a pretty website
- Bestcanvas. CA - avoid this website at all costs
- Bestcanvas - canvas print
- Bestcanvas - returning
- Best canvas - never received product. scam!
- Bestcanvas - incorrect printing format of canvas and poor customer service