Best Western International — corporate irresponsibility
I will no longer stay at a Best Western because you have discontinued discounts given to NRA members, although I am not a member. When a corporation decides to ignore the first amendment and set themselves up as "thought police", I will reject them.
Guns are not the problem. People are. I would rather have a good armed person in the lobby to stop an armed bad person who would not care about a "gun free zone".
Corporations controlled by those who think like you have no problem with organizations like Planned Parenthood which kill more innocents than guns under the false dogma of "a woman's right to choose" (to kill their unborn baby).
Will you call for an "auto free zone" since autos kill and injure far more people than guns.
More Best Western International Complaints & Reviews
- Best Western - customer service/billing 
- Best Western - manager |employee personal problems 
- Best Western - false charge for smoking in room 
- Best Western - charges 
- Best Western Resort Country Club, Manesar, India - cheating/ defrauding 
- Best Western - poor service 
- Best Western International - room service
- Best Western - rude manager 
- Best Western Hotel - deceptive practice
- Best Western Hotels - - bed bugs