Best Choice Productscould not return my purchase.

I ordered 2 gymnastics mats from BCP and needed to return one, that is after I read the "No Hassle Return Policy" on their website. I sent at least 5 emails asking to return the product, as instructed by the website. I received 2 emails stating the company would be sending me shipping instructions in a few days. Nothing. I called their number, after being on the phone for 25 minutes they hung up. I have all the emails. I never received the email with the shipping instructions. Beware, if you need to return anything to this company, it will not happen. They have a serious integrity issue. I will never use them again, nor will anyone that will listen to me or ask my opinion on their company.