BeRanked.comSEO advertising

S

I lost hundreds of $ in business due to these scam artists. Not only did they provide me with no service (just hijacked my good internet presence and took credit for it) but they left a nonfunctioning phone number on my searches which meant customers couldn't reach me at all and even thought I was closed. The negative reviews I received during this time, ruined my exceptional rating. TERRIBLE company!

Not This Chick Dec 21, 2019

Use caution!
    You should also know that these guys are also
    Ad IQ. When I tried to cancel, I was given a line of bs f from Tammy that she'd been with AdIQ for 10 years & they are not, nor were they ever BeRanked (Funny, they've only been in business for 3 years!!!
    Plus, I put the puzzle together myself when noticed the same fake testimonials on BOTH websites (they must think I'm stupid!) + posting a picture of a contract that lists both companies as 1 and the same! : )
    AVOID! They are liars & I cannot work with someone who lies to me! Why lie? Because you are hiding something!
    Plus, + think about this.. why would they delete their Yelp and Google pages...? To hide all the negative reviews so you don't find out the truth..

Comments

• Be
    Benny Fernandez Nov 11, 2018

These guys are a TOTAL SCAM. I also contracted for a 3 month guarantee and all I received were emails with spam calls that beranked labeled as leads. They kept on billing me after 3 months and would not refund our money. We lost $1, 400 with them. Stay away from them

• Ba
    Barbra Mousouris Oct 19, 2017

I signed up for three months and they have been deducting money from my bank account for one year

• Mu
    Murray Child, CFP, R.F.P. Apr 12, 2017

What a rip off!
    These people have provided no value to my at all and I have received no follow up service from any customer rep after a number of emails sent to them. Absolutely nothing for the fees they are charging
    Don't fall for their promises of better placement on Google searches. If anything the placement of my business has worsened since they had me sign up to their program. Pissed off in Canada!!!

• Pa
    Patriciantone Dec 01, 2016

This company is the worst ! They are scammers, they continuously feed you lies, when you call to cancel they give you the run around. They did absolutely nothing for me. DO NOT USE BeRanked !!!...Every time you call you get a new person... who tells you, you're on the first page, i saw no results with them and when I called to cancel they removed all the listing they posted for me...its like i didn't pay for anything! someone should sue them, they need to be banned. Again DO NOT USE BeRANKED, they are highly unethical

Jo Mack Oct 13, 2016

It's really, REALLY strange how each of these "complaints" come from accounts that are brand new, with no other reviews or complaints, and they are all quite similar. I've noticed this while researching this company for myself before moving forward...the "complaints" would be convincing if the person obviously trying to sabotage them hadn't been so overzealous in doing so. On one site they even go on to promote another similar company...tsk, tsk. You should be ashamed of yourself, "Mr. Hacker"...(ONE of the fake aliases). I really would like some actual, genuine feedback for BeRanked.com from an actual customer, and you're just making it more time consuming for me to do so.

• Pa
    Pat Haas Nov 02, 2017

@Jo Mack I was an actual customer. They lie.

• Bo
    Boomer Humor Sep 22, 2016

Wow! These people are SO RUDE. And the have NOTHING to offer. You can do all this SEO stuff for free.

samanthpaulsen Jun 30, 2016

DO NOT sign up with BeRanked. They charge you astronomical fee's when you try to cancel after they do not deliver on their promises.

They say that they will get you on the first page of Google - and it is a LIE. Customer service is awful and we have not gotten any leads from them and have paid out of 800.00.

The cancellation department is the worst - they are rude, inconsiderate it and even cursed at me over the phone after they tried to bulling me into paying their ridiculous UNDISCLOSED cancellation fee's.

• Ta
    Tara Charlotte Mar 09, 2016

They were horrible and unprofessional. Getting mad and acting like a child when I told them their service was not satisfactory (paid hundreds of dollars for a fake lead). In fact their "marketing experts" will tarnish your brand with their tacky websites that look spammy. I am a photographer and they put up photos that weren't even mine and didn't even match my style or brand (some marketing expert...)
    Fantastic customer service - Gave me the run around when I wanted to cancel, gave me attitude to the point of snapping and hanging up on me. Chris just acted like a child when I told him I didn't want to be apart of their scam anymore.
    Do not fall for their scam. Google does not have an SEO company. There are no partnered SEO companies.

• Ri
    Richard W. Williams Feb 28, 2016

This company charged me hundreds of $ and did nothing to improve my internet visibility. They no longer answer my queries. Just as well as previous answers were not really answers but stalling tactics to keep billing me.
    Do not use this company, period.