Bella Britetook my money

I was offered a free trial and then bellabrite took $78.41 out of my account which emptied my entire ckecking account and all my savings leaving me with a negative balance of -$10 when i called the and tried to get the problem delt with they refused to work with me or give me the supervisors name and number! and the woman i talked to refused to give me her name! I am beyound upset, I have been left with NO MONEY and a negative balance in my bank account! this company should be held responsible for their actions and should no longer be aloud to be in business!!!

• Hm
    Hmschooler Apr 10, 2012

I have also been taken by this company. How can they be shut down?!!!

• We
    wetspussy Apr 04, 2011

base on my investigations for this well I guess this looks like a scam or fraud. Looks very suspicious.

• Mi
    michelle england Aug 20, 2010

they dont care that they have taken money from people that have families they are a scam and they dont care. if you all are reading this we need to get a lawyer.