BelairdirectFalse information given

I recently signed-up for auto insurance with Belairdirect. I did my research - not well enough - their prices seemed to be the best. Prior to having paid, I was quoted a coverage amount for a change of address; based on that amount I signed-up. I should have recorded the phone call because when I called to confirm my address change the price increased by approximately sixty percent. The explanation for the ridiculous increase was that a few postal code rates have changed and of course, mine was one of them. Scam or legal scam? I am not sure but absolutely ridiculous! I am shocked because the company had great customer service. Maybe their idea behind the great service is to help comfort their mislead customers (like spraying perfume on poop). Not sure, but I feel as if a good Samaritan pushed me onto the tracks of an on-coming train.

I have wasted so much time and energy dealing with this company-please do not waste yours and avoid being their next victim.