Begroup.counauthorised use of id/profile

V

Begroup.co/valentin-baubet-court/107421602298580204185

This site using personal informations without my consent.

I have just noticed a profile of myself on the 'begroup.co. website that i have never set up, and has no affiliation with me whatsoever. i would like this taken down as soon as possible as it is fraudulent and not related to me. begroup seems to have set up a fake account using my google profile, with followers and following, all of which has been produced without my consent. i notice i am not the first person here to complain about begroup.

Attached is a screenshot of my profile, though there are details that haven't loaded as you can see.

I would like this down as soon as possible!

Court.[protected]@gmail.com