BeautifulHalodon't buy from here!

C

I ordered some clothing from this website. I was very excited because I found really cute clothes and wanted to take them on a vacation. About 2 weeks later I decided to contact BeautifulHalo because my items did not arrive. That was actually strange because I even paid extra money for expedited shipping. About three weeks later when I came back from a vacation I received my order. I was really disappointed because I've waited too long and things did not fit! So I contacted customer service and they refused to give me a refund. They offered me a 20% discount on my next order. Do not waste your time and money here!

• Ho
    HollyML1975 Mar 28, 2016

Inadvertently ordered lights; on March 28, 2016. Wanted to cancel the order and followed the directions to cancel and but cannot cancel orders since there is no "delete" to choose from. Been waiting now for 5 hours for 24/7 live chat. Sent emails, facebook messages, tickets and no response. I want to cancel this order before it is shipped, however, how can I when there is no communication from the company. Horrible company. Guess they got my money and that's my lesson learned. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.