Complaints & Reviews

horrible service

I ordered a pair of sunglasses with 4 to 7 day shipping. The post office lost my package and the company refuses to refund my money until they file a complaint with the post office which they can't do for 21 days. I spoke to customer service but they wont give me my money back. This is why people quit doing business with small businesses because companies like this make people lose trust in small businesses. Who knows when or if my package or money will get to me.

my batteries haven't arrived yet

After three weeks I still had not heard a peep from these guys. All I want is to get my order and I will stop writing my emails to them, I will stop waiting for them to eventually call me.
As you guessed, my batteries never arrived and I immediately let them know. They promised to resolve this issue but didn't keep their word.
I wouldn't trust them, especially, after they gave me their attitude.
Please, stay away don't deal with them.

Seller avoids me and I couldn't contact me

I doubt that I will ever again purchase from www.batteryjunction.com. I have ordered batteries from them, but...

DISHONEST SELLER

Purchased on 2/9/11. Battery Junction was a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT. Seller sold me a LIR 2032 battery charger...

Re-Lable Used Battery

I bought an EN-EL1 battery for myNikon camera and after a month or so the battery quit. Took closer look and found out it was a re-labeled used battery.
I sent them a picture of the used battery with a new label over the old one. They said tough luck.

Needless to say no more Battery Junction relabels for me.

Re-Lable Used Battery

• Ca
    calgirl2 Feb 20, 2011

I too feel screwed over by Battery Junction's dishonesty. I have added my experience with them to this site as well. Thanks for taking the time to inform us consumers!

Worst service ever

Ordered a Surefire C2 and a Glo-Toob and have made about 5 or 6 other purchases from them in the past. I haven't had one bad experience with them and they always ship the items very quickly and they arrive in great condition. Never had a problem with any of the products I've ordered so I can't comment on any experiences returning something.

I will definitely continue buying from BatteryJunction in the future! I was actually surprised to see a relatively low rating for them as I haven't heard of any problems from anyone else (I frequent a forum where many people seem to purchase from BatteryJunction).

• Ho
    hondo Feb 07, 2009

I have ordered 10-12 times from Battery Junction and never had a problem with questions or orders. They are professional and properly run business

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices