bath remodelBait and Switch

B

About two months ago these people came to my house and showed me and my wife some samples of material that they were going to install on my bathtub. So yesterday they install this stuff and it is nothing like they said it would be. I thought I was getting walls that were a quarter of an inch thick and they install so junk that is as thin as paper. If you look at it you can see all these scratches in it. And there are places that they didnt properly seal it like they said they were.
But wait, the plumbing valve doesnt even operate in the right direction.

I paid over $5200 for this stuff and it is something that you wont even find in a cheap hotel. I called the salesman and now it is like I dont even know you and you must have talked to someone else. I have his business card!

We feel that we have been taken advantage.