Bassett Furniture — overcharged!
We paid for upgraded filling and our furniture is so hard it hurts our behinds when we sit on it. It is incredibly uncomfortable. They promised us they would 'make it right' and told us new filling was ordered. We called about 6 weeks later to check status. Filling was never ordered. They went back on their word. They actually suggested it was just 'firm' because 'it was new.' They said someone would come to the house to see if they thought it was too firm - a month after they agreed it was too firm!! Next time I will get everything in writing - live and learn. I did not think I needed to do that with a reputable company like Bassett. However, we found out after our purchase it is NOT a corporate store, it is a franchise (like 7-11!). Buyer Beware - stay away from Bassett Furniture in Henderson. I am hoping the corporate headquarters will intervene on my behalf. I am waiting for them to contact me at this time. I will update this entry with any new developments 9positive or negative).
More Bassett Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Bassett Furniture - poor service, damaged goods
- Bassett Furniture - incredibly poor customer service!
- Bassett Furniture Direct - customer service and refund policy
- Bassett Furniture - damaged furniture
- Bassett Furniture - horrible customer service
- Bassett Furniture Industries - dishonest, deceptive, rude and useless
- Bassett Furniture Industries - swivel rocking chairs
- Bassett Furniture - you may never get your furniture
- Bassett Furniture - damaged goods/horrible service
- Bassett Furniture Direct - refuse to replace