BarbizonModeling

I had went to their school in Red Bank. I went two classes out
of seven because my car broke down. When I was able to go back
I tried to call them back email them. They never responded back
to me. Once I got a hold of them well your classes are trickulating.
and were getting busy .So now what happen to the rest of my classes
and was I scammed. I paid over seven hudred dollars for those classes.
I'm a widow on SSI. I feel been holksed and taked advantage of. Now
what happens to the money and the classes. Is everything lost.
This is Fraud.

• Thank you for getting back to us. We are happy to see what we can do about your situation. We are going to need your name, daughter's name and phone number to access the file and see what we can do. If you could please email that information to [email protected] with the subject line "Complaints Board Resolution" that would be most helpful. Thank you very much. We hope to work toward a solution for you soon.

All the Best

Barbizon Parent Relations Team

jo42869 Nov 30, 2010

Apology accepted. If theres anything you can do to help me
    please do so. I should of been contacted sooner and promises were
    broken. I ended losing classes and money. like I said I'm a widow
    on SSI.

• We are very sorry to hear about this. We would like to make this right for you. We can assure you we take customer service very seriously and would like to work toward a solution. Again our apologies. Please contact us at [email protected] or [email protected] and we will contact you to resolve this issue.

All the Best,