Thomas Street Studios / Fusion Studios Logo

Thomas Street Studios / Fusion Studios

Having problems with Thomas Street Studios / Fusion Studios?

Thomas Street Studios / Fusion Studios Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun9:30 AM - 6:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Thomas Street Studios / Fusion Studios Customer Service. Initial Thomas Street Studios / Fusion Studios complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Thomas Street Studios / Fusion Studios above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Thomas Street Studios / Fusion Studios. Discuss the issues you have had with Thomas Street Studios / Fusion Studios and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Thomas Street Studios / Fusion Studios Complaints & Reviews

Thomas Street Studios / Fusion StudiosModelling/ photo shoot

I dont know where to start, took my son who is very enthusiastic and interested in a modelling or acting career. The worst thing I have done is trusted these ppl, the money I spent on travel and accommodation and had to pay a deposit of £50 which I was told I will get back once I attend, at the end of shoot I was then taking to a room where a lady kept going on and on about how great my son was and bam ! I was hit with some outrageous prices which I could not afford as I was never told about these packages ranging from 399 to 2499, I was shocked, disappointed and very embarrassed as I had no money, the lady kept going trying to convince me, giving payment plans, when I tried to cancel was told they would keep the £50 which I was initially told I would get back. I felt horrible for my son after we travelled so far, they then came up with a way to get the last 20£ I had in my pocket. I then went home and I called them 2 days later after I felt pushed conned and tricked into this and told them I want to cancel they said I cant as I signed a contract that cant be cancelled. I am a single mum just trying to put my kids in positive positions not to be scammed/conned and deceived.
Also they claimed they emailed me regarding the photo packages, I showed them I had never received any email when she checked email was sent to wrong address so I was not aware of any packages or I would decline as I dont have those funds.
Now they are threatening to damage my credit! This is very unfair and cruel in these trying times and I dont even have the products

Jul 20, 2020

Thomas Street Studios / Fusion Studios — Resolution and apologies are owed!

My daughter and I are both registered disabled, my daughter has learning difficulties ASD and ADHD. Her...

Dec 16, 2019

Thomas Street Studios / Fusion Studios — thomas street studios

I applied for a modelling contract thinking they were an agency, they emailed me to say I was successful and...

Fusion / Thomas Street Studios — Scan company

We received a phone call saying my Fiance had won a free make over and photo shoot worth £250, all she had to...

Manchester

Fusion Studios — Taking money from accounts

Omg where do i begin its still a total nightmere for me nothing has ever been sorted Ok so i was refered by...