One Model Place Logo

One Model Place

Having problems with One Model Place?

81 Washington Ave., Suite 300
Fri10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

Resolved bogus content fraud monthly charges

"Subscribed for 3 month and got no reply to any contact I sent out. Turned out most are fake profiles. The site is based on taking your Credit Card info for monthly billing. The first red flag is they don't accept Paypal and need your credit card info. So found out the hard way that the website content is bogus and all they needed is your money. Sent them email for cancellation and received a week later an offer coupon to use the site for free for 2 month. A week later, after insisting, I get email saying will cancel. To my surprise, they still billing my bank 19.95 monthly. Now have to report fraudulent charges and waist my time dealing with these crooks that run fake content website, "

RESOLVED

• Updated by TechOne America · Jan 23, 2020

“Subscribed for 3 month and got no reply to any contact I sent out. Turned out most are fake profiles. The site is based on taking your Credit Card info for monthly billing. The first red flag is they don't accept Paypal and need your credit card info. So found out the hard way that the website content is bogus and all they needed is your money. Sent them email for cancellation and received a week later an offer coupon to use the site for free for 2 month. A week later, after insisting, I get email saying will cancel. To my surprise, they still billing my bank 19.95 monthly. Now have to report fraudulent charges and waist my time dealing with these crooks that run fake content website, ”

• One Model Place's response · Jan 24, 2020

Dear User,

We regret that you have encountered misconceptions of our website and services at One Model Place.

You have effectively requested a cancellation for which we replied to within 3 days, offering a promo code to further your engagement on the site at no additional cost. You emailed us Friday Jan 3, 2020 and received a response Monday, January 06, 2020. Since January 6 we did not hear back from you and considered that you have taken the code and used the website for longer. Last night at 11:32 PM you sent us an email regarding a charge on your account, a time that is not within our office hours to redeem the issue, and gladly offer you a refund, as we have done.

You took the step to leave us a false email on complaintsboard.com, which I do ask you bring down. You received a response as you are receiving one now. We take both Credit Card and PayPal payment methods. Our users are real and creditable, if you have users you would like to report, then please send those to us as we will take action.

We are truly sorry you did not give us 24hr to reply to this email leading you to such complaint.

Comments
    Comments

Paid listing

I have been a customer of this website for over 10 years. And currently renewed my yearly subscription with them. I have a Bronze Membership with them and have had my account Under Review with them for over 3 months. I can no longer make compliments or network with others. Because my profile is only for approved account holders. This has been happening for quit some time and I have sent emails to have the problem addressed. But to no avail. If I type my name into the address bar I no longer have a URL with the company. So I cannot link my listing to any of my websites. So I simply will say this site is a site who will take your money and not comply with the terms of there contract obligations. Basically they stole from me.
Joseph Kellner

Paid listing

Useless site

I decided to try One Model Place website because I needed to find some models for my new project. I made an account there and posted my best work. I was trying to find some models myself and was hoping to get contacted by model users. No one contacted me!
I found three models which in my opinion were perfect for my project. I contacted all three but they did not reply. Useless service! In my opinion I am a good photographer and my works are great. I have no idea why didn't these ladies reply.
Their customer service is also terrible. I contacted them and asked them to cancel my account and their rep was super rude and gave me a hard time.

they still haven't created the portfolio

I agreed to work for the company www.onemodelplace.com. We made several photos shoots and they promised to make the portfolio. I waited almost a month, but they only diddle-daddle and told me some fake promises. I understood that they have done nothing. I needed this portfolio and called them almost every day, but they stopped to communicate with me. Avoid these liars.

Resolved Scam, ripoff, mistreatment of members beware

OMP aka one model place is a scam and a ripoff to members. They let perverts on this place hit on women and they don't do anything about it. The administrators are crazy and weird people and will yell at people on the phone for no reason. They are very sexist and chauvinistic. My younger sister put her pictures on there too and she went through some harassing by a photographer and the OMP admins did nothing or cared to help her. We both left, and would not pay a dime to that sick company. The head person running it is a REAL jerk... stay away from this place and know that perverts and dishonest losers are the ones behind it!

Resolved Abusive, rude to members, scam, removes profiles for no reason

Never trust your career to one model place...the website is run by jerks, liars, and people who are unethical...