One Model Place company logo
One Model Place
reviews & complaints
One Model Place
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

7 complaints
3 resolved 4 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

One Model Place reviews & complaints

One Model Place complaints 7

Replied
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

One Model Place - Social media site for photographers and models

I paid for one year without a renewal and they have put my membership on an automatic renewal and it appears there is no way to change this status on the site, or effectively contact the owner/management of the site.
I have tried calling them on their number listed on their website, but it goes to a messaging call center that does not pick up and then it just rings busy. (makes a beep, beep sound) The number I called is [protected]. I have emailed them also at least 3 times with no response. I have checked the better business bureau and there are 6 similar complaints of the same nature. I am hoping you can help resolve this issue.

Desired outcome: Refund and taken off the automatic renewal.

Update by joan lobianco
Nov 22, 2021

Thank you for canceling my membership, and taking me off automatic renewal, but I would also like a refund of 34.95 that you charged my credit card for this year, because I don't want the membership for this year either. Your site is not adequate for my photographic needs.

Joan Lobianco
Spring Hill Florida

Replied
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

One Model Place - bogus content fraud monthly charges

"Subscribed for 3 month and got no reply to any contact I sent out. Turned out most are fake profiles. The site is based on taking your Credit Card info for monthly billing. The first red flag is they don't accept Paypal and need your credit card info. So found out the hard way that the website content is bogus and all they needed is your money. Sent them email for cancellation and received a week later an offer coupon to use the site for free for 2 month. A week later, after insisting, I get email saying will cancel. To my surprise, they still billing my bank 19.95 monthly. Now have to report fraudulent charges and waist my time dealing with these crooks that run fake content website, "

Update by TechOne America
Jan 23, 2020

“Subscribed for 3 month and got no reply to any contact I sent out. Turned out most are fake profiles. The site is based on taking your Credit Card info for monthly billing. The first red flag is they don't accept Paypal and need your credit card info. So found out the hard way that the website content is bogus and all they needed is your money. Sent them email for cancellation and received a week later an offer coupon to use the site for free for 2 month. A week later, after insisting, I get email saying will cancel. To my surprise, they still billing my bank 19.95 monthly. Now have to report fraudulent charges and waist my time dealing with these crooks that run fake content website, ”

J

One Model Place - Paid listing

I have been a customer of this website for over 10 years. And currently renewed my yearly subscription with them. I have a Bronze Membership with them and have had my account Under Review with them for over 3 months. I can no longer make compliments or network with others. Because my profile is only for approved account holders. This has been happening for quit some time and I have sent emails to have the problem addressed. But to no avail. If I type my name into the address bar I no longer have a URL with the company. So I cannot link my listing to any of my websites. So I simply will say this site is a site who will take your money and not comply with the terms of there contract obligations. Basically they stole from me.
Joseph Kellner

O
Aug 23, 2016

One Model Place - Useless site

I decided to try One Model Place website because I needed to find some models for my new project. I made an account there and posted my best work. I was trying to find some models myself and was hoping to get contacted by model users. No one contacted me!
I found three models which in my opinion were perfect for my project. I contacted all three but they did not reply. Useless service! In my opinion I am a good photographer and my works are great. I have no idea why didn't these ladies reply.
Their customer service is also terrible. I contacted them and asked them to cancel my account and their rep was super rude and gave me a hard time.

P
Jul 08, 2015

One Model Place - they still haven't created the portfolio

I agreed to work for the company www.onemodelplace.com. We made several photos shoots and they promised to make the portfolio. I waited almost a month, but they only diddle-daddle and told me some fake promises. I understood that they have done nothing. I needed this portfolio and called them almost every day, but they stopped to communicate with me. Avoid these liars.

S
May 12, 2012

One Model Place - Scam, ripoff, mistreatment of members beware

OMP aka one model place is a scam and a ripoff to members. They let perverts on this place hit on women and they don't do anything about it. The administrators are crazy and weird people and will...

S
Jul 23, 2010

One Model Place - Abusive, rude to members, scam, removes profiles for no reason

Never trust your career to one model place...the website is run by jerks, liars, and people who are unethical and unfair to models and members. They discriminate big time and for no reason and will...

One Model Place Company contacts