Bankers Warranty GroupService Center is Terrible

V

Purchased an extended warranty from Famous Tate and Bankers Warranty Group was the servicing agent. After 4 years and everything breaking on my machine GE said machine was unrepairable and needed to be replaced. Service center for Bankers Warranty was unbelievably inefficient and rude. Process was taking so long (6 days from when tech declared it unrepairable) GE called me ready to offer me a replacement machine - we called Bankers and a very rude CARI Service Supervisor ID# K5M told me I just had to wait for their process. That my complaint had been escalated twice and with each escalation to a new level they had 48 hours to address. I explained I had the GE case manager on the phone and she very rudely told me she didn't care who I had on the phone that they did not deal with GE directly. After approximately 6 phone calls in one day they finally called GE for authorization and I was told I now had to call GE and make the arrangements. By the time I got the notification, the case manager had left for the day - another day without a washer. My complaint is not about their lacking to honor the agreement, it's about a sloppy inefficient rude service center.

• Ll
    LLCHIEF Jun 03, 2016

MILITARY MEMBERS BE ALERTED! I purchased a mobile phone at the Ft Rucker AL Post Exchange. The sales clerk offered insurance from the Bankers Warranty Group for $199.00. I purchased the insurance and then my phone was damaged. Their policy states a replacement within 48 hours. After 8 days still no phone, only excuses. Also, I was told I had to pay a $125.00 deductible which was not explained by the PX sales clerk. After reviewing the complains about this company online, the Post Exchange should stop doing business with this company!

• Jb
    jboogie Sep 13, 2011

Appears to me that you are trying to hold the warranty company reposible for something that is out of their control. The warranty company is not the boss of the service center they are jsut the administrator. I truly invite you to attempt to get those things doen yourself and see how easy it is to do the job of the warranty company. I dare you.