Bank Of The West — credit card
On May 2, I paid my balance due of $172.39. I left for an extended overseas trip on 5/7/17. A charge of $13.66 hit my account after I had departed. By the time I returned, the $13 charge had become a $98 charge due to late fees. My card was closed, and I lost approximately 17, 000 reward points over a $13 charge that went unpaid. This is wrong and I don't care that the account is closed, as I rarely used it, but I do care about the reward points that took me years to accumulate. Many phone calls have given me no results and I'm very displeased, especially since I was an employee of Bank of the West for several years.
More Bank Of The West Complaints & Reviews
- Bank Of The West - overdraft abuse 
- Bank Of The West - atm ate my debit card! 
- Bank Of The West - daily overdraft fees plus more 
- Bank of the West - Oakland, CA - lying to customers! 
- Bank Of The West - poor customer relation 
- Bank Of The West - representative claudia and the branch.
- Bank Of The West - unauthorized charges /unbelievable amount of fees charged/ bad customer service and sympathy
- Bank of the West Customer Service Line - unprofessional csr's 
- Bank Of The West - bank fees and incompetent bank employees 
- Bank Of The West - scammed me for $26.57!