Bank AlbiladComplaint to receive money from enjaz to account in indonesia

N

I have a problem with receive a money from enjaz to my account bank bri from indonesia
My family send a money from 26 apr until now i dont receive any money in my account please help need sugesstion
If my sender do wrong submit please contact me via email in [protected]@gmail.com
I submit to evidence transactions from enjaz

Complaint to receive money from enjaz to account in indonesia

• 👼 Feb 06, 2017

Enjaz, please help me, I send the money last 26 of January 2017, but then until now my family in Philippines didn't get the money! I send through a bank account, but then I put the wrong bank account name but the bank account number was correct how should I know if the money that I send is not send or it will be return to me? Please give some effort about this situation because we trusted your remittance.

• Im
    Imraan patel Feb 21, 2017

Good day sir I have problem... I send money to India here they charge me 16 riyal of fee... I transfer money to bank account direct... Then why they again charge me in India.. Like 73 Indian rupees.. Please help me. [email protected]