Banana Hobbydefective merchandise, not as advertised

B

Oct. 30, 2011 I ordered a Piper J3 Electric RC airplane w/4 CH BlitzRCWorks 2.4GHZ Transmitter & Receiver for a total of $139.90 US dollars plus $15.51 S&H. Aircraft arrived w/defective parts, would not run. After many hours on the phone with no success, I tried customer help on th internet. After many hours on the internet and sending photos, I was told to mail back transmitter and receiver at my own expense which I reluctently did. Received another transmitter and receiver hooked it up and again the same problem. The model is defective and will not operate. I have checked reviews on the internet and find that many customers have had the same problem with no solutions from this company. They have been dropped by the BBB. The merchandise they sent me is nothing but junk from China. I know I will never recover my money but I hope this helps others from getting scamed by this company. I will notify Pay-pal of this bad company and transction.

• Ph
    Phillip Chandler Jan 16, 2012

The place is the wrose. I have a helicopter that the got from them the transmitter does not work. I think I will have to file a complant with the consumer protection.