The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Bally Total Fitness — Fraudsters and cheaters
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
This company is one of the worst ones I have ever had dealings with. I had a Ballys Employee lie directly to my face to get me to sign a contract. Once I filed a formal complaint against him, I found out nothing ever happened. This guy swore to me that I was only signing a document because I was using my debit card for my friend to pay her member dues. Three months letter the calls start coming from Ballys corporate that I owe money. This employee had me sign a contract as the Buyer on my friends membership because she did not have a debit card.
I even went back to the employee and he acted like he was talking to corporate and came back to me and said that I was not the buyer but only a sponsor. what the hell does that mean. Obviously nothing because I am still the buyer on this contract and am no longer friends with the person whose membership it belongs to. Now that she isn't paying her member dues, Ballys is coming after me. I have spent hours on the phone with corporate trying to straighten this out and get told something different every time I call.
Customer service is horrible. I am constantly on hold and they do not update their computers or notes with conversations or agreements. I will never in my life be a member of ballys and I will continue to file complaints against this company.
More Bally Total Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Bally Total Fitness - Employees are poor with customer service
- Bally Total Fitness - Prostitution masked with personal training
- Bally Total Fitness - Cancellation department
- Bally Total Fitness - Canceling membership
- Bally Total Fitness - Sex in the bathrooms in steamrooms at Bally's in Downey
- Bally Total Fitness centers - Bill after contract expired!
- Bally Total Fitness Englewood Cliffs, NJ - Nasty desk people
- Ballys Total Fitness - Will not cancel
- Bally Total Fitness - Crazy Wendy A. Tilley
- Bally's Total Fitness - Scam and cheating