Bally Total FitnessFraudsters and cheaters

T

This company is one of the worst ones I have ever had dealings with. I had a Ballys Employee lie directly to my face to get me to sign a contract. Once I filed a formal complaint against him, I found out nothing ever happened. This guy swore to me that I was only signing a document because I was using my debit card for my friend to pay her member dues. Three months letter the calls start coming from Ballys corporate that I owe money. This employee had me sign a contract as the Buyer on my friends membership because she did not have a debit card.

I even went back to the employee and he acted like he was talking to corporate and came back to me and said that I was not the buyer but only a sponsor. what the hell does that mean. Obviously nothing because I am still the buyer on this contract and am no longer friends with the person whose membership it belongs to. Now that she isn't paying her member dues, Ballys is coming after me. I have spent hours on the phone with corporate trying to straighten this out and get told something different every time I call.

Customer service is horrible. I am constantly on hold and they do not update their computers or notes with conversations or agreements. I will never in my life be a member of ballys and I will continue to file complaints against this company.