Balfourcollege graduation announcement

Y

My graduating son ordered his college graduation announcements from Balfour. The website does not provide room for two majors to be on announcement. He manipulated his text using the ampersand between majors. We received announcents stating he was receiving a "bachelors of arts in English in Computer Science " rather than and in Computer Science. The announcement text was not centered on paper, the foil seal was raised and created rippling of paper, the announcements were printed on subpar paper, two of the announcements had the seal, but no text whatsoever, no tissue paper was included. I called Balfour to remedy the problem. They offered to give me a discount of $20 to reorder and proclaimed my son was responsible for reviewing and proof reading his order. His order clearly stated a bachelor of arts in English AND Computer Science. I would have received the announcements 3 days before graduation had I reordered. The Balfour employee stated I could send said announcements two weeks AFTER graduation. I told her I was appalled at the price they charged for subpar announcements and I was embarrassed to send them out. Nothing could be done to remedy the problem so I chose NOT to reorder or EVER do business with Balfour. I chose a company called Signature who offered to rush the order so that I would receive them in timely manner and apologized for the problem I encountered with Balfour. Signature announcents are higher quality, waived the rush shipping to accomodate my order, and I received many more items than I was receiving from Balfour. Graduation is an important time in your child's life. Don't set yourself up for disappointment by using Balfour. You have choices! Balfour has not sent his cap/gown so we could get photographs to go in announcents and graduation is 3 weeks out. Steer clear of poor quality, subpar announcents and customer service of the Balfour company.