Badcock & More / W.S. Badcock Corporationlg tv

R Jun 11, 2019

I purchased a tv in April from badcock. My 2 year old son bumped the tv stand & the tv fell off busting the whole screen. I paid $298 insurance when purchasing the tv. The manager said that accidental damage is not included in the insurance which means that I will still have to continue to pay on the damaged tv & pay to get it fixed. No one at badcock confirmed me that this insurance was just for internal damage only. This has really made angry & there is no way I can pay for a damaged tv & pay to get it fixed. Can someone help me out with this?