Aylesbury Farms Apartments Logo

Aylesbury Farms Apartments

Having problems with Aylesbury Farms Apartments?

Aylesbury Farms Apartments Customer Service Contacts

6115 Abbotts Bridge Rd, Duluth GA
Duluth, Georgia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Aylesbury Farms Apartments Customer Service. Initial Aylesbury Farms Apartments complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Aylesbury Farms Apartments above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Aylesbury Farms Apartments. Discuss the issues you have had with Aylesbury Farms Apartments and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

A

Aylesbury Farms — I wouldn't wish life in this community on my worst enemy

his complaint is being written in regards to the deceptive business practices of Aylesbury Farms. An...

Aylesbury FarmsSCAM

BBB COMPLAINT # 9609319
Problem:
I have lived in this apartment for nine years. Upon renewing my last contract i was promised to have new carpet and wallpaer put in due to nine years of wear and tear!! I was also promised that the light fixtures would be fixed because there was a fire hazard issue. The manager ----- had promised this to me several times. I have also requested an exterminator due the the infestation of bugs that have recently appeared. Nothing was done and the conditions were not liveable... I had to move to another place in the middle of my lease because of these issues... ------- has been very rude and has harrased me and my family on recorded messages over the telephone... I was evicted from the apartment becauese i did not go to court due to the fact i had already moved out of state... I gave three deposits on this apartment...including a full months rent security... They refuse to use any of my deposits towards any balances owed on my account. Because of thier inability to complete the work orders promised i moved due to the inhumane conditions. I feel that this company should get thier act together. This is my livelihood they have affected. I want to make sure they do not do this to others..

Aylesbury FarmsApartment deposit issues

I recently moved out of the Aylesbury Farms apartment complex after staying there for 2.5 years. I have received a bill of $390 for them to cover costs to have the apartment ready for the next tenant. The breakup they provided is as follows: Cabinets & drawers deep clean and paint $75, carpets steam clean $165, clean $75 and full paint $75. The contract stipulates that they will charge me $75 for cleaning, which I am OK with. Also, they asked the carpets be steam cleaned, which I failed to do.

When the manager was doing the walkthru, she pointed out some stains. She mentioned that they would consider normal wear and tear since I had stayed there for 2.5 years and appropriately pro-rate the charges. Tha apartment is a one bedroom apartment and it was in pretty good shape and just showed normal wear and tear. There was nothing they needed beyond taking care of this normal wear and tear that would justify these charges. Therefore, the charges they have billed me appear excessive. I have seen many complaints about this property management online. I think they are unethical and take advantage of tenants who have no alternative but to pay them or be referred to a collection agency. Therefore, I would like to lodge a formal complaint against them.

I also called the apartment manager, Deborah on 11/13/09 to discuss the charges. She said that they had to change the carpets, the pads were ok. For a one bedroom apartment, the cost to change the carpet was supposedly $750 of which she charged me $165. Also, she said it cost them $150 to paint the aprtment, and she charged me half of that i.e. $75. I asked to speak to her supervisor. She refused to provide me the contact phone number of her manager and took my number and told me that she will ask the manager to call me. I asked her a couple of times for her manager's contact info and she refused to provide the phone number and address of her supervisor. After repeated questions, she just provided her manager's name - Heather. This is a complete rip-off. Aren't apartment complexes required to change the carpet and paint apartments when a new tenant moves in? Is there any protection I have from an unethical, unscrupulous apartment complex like Aylesbury farms?

• Ye
        Yean05 Mar 20, 2012

Aylesbury Farms office has the nastiest people to deal with who refuse to give upper management info. The management acts as if they own the place and are a doing a favor leasing the apartment to us. Front desk receptionist, Laura, has severe attitude issues and should have been kicked out a long time ago. She has negative people skills. The manager 'Debbie' is no less.
        Did I mention a high rent increase at lease renewal? It averages at $80-100.
        They should be held legally accountable for their unethical practices as well as ripping people off at 'move-out'.