Avinol PMgetting a second order and being billed on my credit card that I did not order.

A

ordered free trial and recieved and then got a secod order i did not order and charged me $84.00 dollars i am contacting my bank and my Att. if i recieve any more pills that I did not order.I seen this all on T, V. from the Dr.Ozz shop and also advertized on the Internet also. it was advertized as a sleep aid and did not work at all and made me sick so I quit taking them and now just got another 30 day supply that I did-not order.these people need to be put in jail they don't even give you a phone number to call.might have to cancel my card but i will if i have to..