Avinol PM / Advanced Nutraceuticalssleep aid, payment not authorized. unauthorized credit card charge.

R

I ordered a free trial of Avinol pM. paid shipping charge.
Now I received another order for $84.90. I canceled this product right after I tried it.
It doesn't work. Now they won't let me cancel. I have called several times to get these charges removed. However, they keep charging to my visa. I have contacted visa to their fraud department and turned this fraud over to them.
Date of last fraud: August 16, 2018, order # 61, 108757.109.
Credit card charged to "GETSLEEPAIDBETTERSLEEP".
Their response that I threw the product in the garbage is, we need the product back.

• Ca
    Carl Richlen Nov 10, 2018

it does not work. hard to get refund or off order list

• Ca
    Carl Richlen Nov 10, 2018

doesn't work hard too cancel