Aveda Conceptrip off

V

Pure NV Salon didn't wash my daughters hair, do the head massage, just curled her already wavy hair. They charged $48.00. I called and explained that I got my hair cut, blowed dry and curled for $50.00. They claimed that hers was a special occasion (graduation) and that was a different category altogether and the staff should have explained it when she booked the appointment. They didn't do that. The management feels that they are correct and frankly, I have never heard such nonsense from a business owner. He also mentioned that an Aveda Concept salon doesn't mean they have to follow a standardized format. The second salon in this town, called Kasha, seemed better, until I got two very bad haircuts by the owner. Instead of fixing the first one he made it worse! I mentioned that a $70.00 haircut should be of a better quality than say, a $25.00 one. He shrugged and that was that. My take on Aveda? Total ripoff.