[Resolved] Avast Software — unknown
I was charged $44.99 for something I never ordered or received and now I have been charged a $25 NSF fee for a purchases I never requested nor had money to pay for. I would like the $44.99 returned AND the $25 fee returned because I Don't have any way to replace it. PLEEASE!!!
I am on disability and only receive 1034.00 per month and my rent alone is half that. I couldn't afford the basic service in the first place. I have had my account unlawfully accessed 4 time now and I can't take it anymore. Please, please fix this because I have no where to get the money and I can't even pay my bills next month until this is resolved!!!
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Avast Software Customer Care's Response · Oct 30, 2017
You can contact Avast at www.avast.com/support
More Avast Software Complaints & Reviews
- Dri* Avast Software Orderfind.com - avast 2yr subscription not delivered 
- Dri Avast Software - refund 
- Dri*www. Avast.com - did not order, yet billed $149.50 
- Dri*www. Avast.com Element5. Info MN - billed twice for same thing 
- Dri*www. Avast.com Element5. Info - credit card charges 
- [Resolved] Avast Software - dri avast software unauthorized credit card charges
- [Resolved] Avast Software - Avast premium
- [Resolved] Avast Software - pending - avast - nexway 415 449-4713 fra
- [Resolved] Avast Software - unauthorized paypal account charged $43.69 dri*avast 
- [Resolved] Dri Avast Software - unauthorized card charge