Avas FlowersFlowers ordered for a funeral

T Aug 19, 2020 Review updated:

I ordered flowers online for a funeral in a small rural community. I went with Avas Flowers because they said they were able to deliver flowers to that community. I got a phone call one hour before the service was to start saying they were unable to complete the delivery - something about not having enough drivers. When I told them that they could deliver it tomorrow as well (today was the visitation and tomorrow is the service) they told me they would not be able to do that either. When I asked the name of the woman (I thought I was talking to) xe said their name was "John" - quickest name they could come up with because that was the name of the person they thought they were contacting at our office. I told them they could make it right by sending a full refund and "John started to hem & haw. Accused me of trying to cut him off. Would not address the issue of a refund, just kept trying to say they were a reputible business. I asked to speak with a supervisor. Left on hold for 20 minutes waiting for a supervisor. Finally Aleashia/ Alissa came online, acted like she didn't know what I was talking about, asked me for my name twice. I gave her the name that is on the credit card (the same name that the first rep used to identify themsleves as). Asked for the order number and then left me on hold for 20 minutes more and then said that the only resolution was for us to give them an alternative address for delivery. After reading all the reviews I told her we do not want delivery to an alternate address. They were unable to fulfil the contract that they agreed to so I wanted a full refund. She then hung up on me.

• Im
    I'm a Customer Aug 24, 2020

On 8/22/20, I ordered a house plant for my Aunt, who's husband had just passed. I was told I would get free delivery and the plant would be delivered that afternoon, or at the latest the next morning. The next day I talked to my Aunt and she said nothing about the plant so I checked the tracking on my order and they had changed the delivery date to 8/29/20. I immediately contacted customer service to cancel the order. After waiting on hold for nearly 45 min. it gave me an option to get a scheduled call back. So, I put in a time for them to call me back. They didn't call me back. (In the meantime I called my credit card Co. and asked them to please dispute the payment should it go thru). When I didn't receive a call back as scheduled I called back and got a recording that they were closed. I filled out the cancellation form on line but didn't trust it to go thru so I called the next day and was able to cancel it after I told them the bill was going to be disputed should it go through. The plant I purchased was $52.99 but then they tacked on $4.99 for a bow, $3.99 for a card and $17.95 for a service fee. The total came to $85.21. They are very deceiving in their pricing and they don't tell you about these added on charges until it's too late. I will say the customer service rep. I spoke with at the end was very polite. I am happy I was able to get this order cancelled because I do not like giving companies like this my business. I will be more careful next time.

• Ta
    Tasadduq Salafi100 Aug 24, 2020

Too many times i purchased huuuge casino games chips but i didnot receied kindly solve my problem as soon as possible i wil be very thankfull to you