Automatic Auto Finance company logo
Automatic Auto Finance
reviews & complaints
Automatic Auto Finance
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

2 complaints
1 resolved 1 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

Automatic Auto Finance Go to website
ADVERTISIMENT

Automatic Auto Finance reviews & complaints

Automatic Auto Finance complaints 2

E
Aug 28, 2015

Automatic Auto Finance - Rude and hateful staff

I wasn’t pleased with the services and attitude of the company Automatic Auto Finance. I came to their salon and waited while these guys spoke among each other. After that the staff looked at me as I interrupted and came at not very appropriate time. When the rep started to speak with me, he was rude and his face showed that he hated me and my problems. It was so rude, nastily. Don’t do business with this staff.

Automatic Auto Finance - Title

I have bought and paid for 4 cars at Automatic Auto Finance and am in the process of buying a 5th. I recently paid off the 4th car, but they refused to give me my title saying that I owed them $200 for a GPS tracking system that was not included in my contract. I have argued with them and asked them to show me proof that I owe them this $200 but they have yet to do so. I need my title and should not have it held for a charge that was never in the contract. I am still fighting with these people to get my title from them. I asked to speak to the owner only to be told that he doesn't speak to customers. What kind of business man would that be that wouldn't want to ensure that his customers are receiving the treatment they deserve especially when it is a repeat customer. Be sure you read your contract closely as they are evidently notorious for adding things to a contract after the fact which is highly illegal.

I'M PRETTY SURE THAT THERE WAS EITHER A MISTAKE IN EXPLAINING THE PROGRAM OR A SLIGHT MISUNDERSTANDING SOMEWHERE. FOR ABOUT A YEAR NOW THE POLICY HAS BEEN THAT THE $50 COMES OFF OF YOUR ENDING BALANCE. ANY PAPER WORK THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE THAT EXPLAINS THE PROGRAM WILL ATTEST TO THAT.

JUST LETTING YOU KNOW, THAT WHEN YOU SIGNED YOUR CONTRACT, THERE IS A PAPER THAT YOU SIGNED...ACTUALLY YOU DON'T SIGN IT, YOU JUST INITIAL 7 OR 8 LINES...#7 IS THE ONE THAT DEALS WITH THE PLACEMENT OF A GLOBAL POSITIONING DEVICE BEING PLACED IN YOUR VEHICLE. SO, YES IT ACTUALLY IS IN THE CONTRACT. YOU MUST BE DEALING WITH SOMEONE NEW, BECAUSE I'M PRETTY SURE THEY CAN PULL UP YOUR CONTRACT AND SHOW IT TO YOU.

I am having a minor problem with the AAF in rogers arkansas, I was told that after 3, 000 miles or 90 days which ever came first that I had to get a oil change and when I did so $50 would come off my monthly payments, well now they are telling me that if comes off the total payment? :/

Automatic Auto Finance Company contacts