Chaney's Used Cars Logo

Chaney's Used Cars

Having problems with Chaney's Used Cars?

Chaney's Used Cars reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 17, 2009. The latest review lies from sergio durran was posted on Jun 19, 2017. The latest complaint chaneys used cars was resolved on Aug 17, 2009. Chaney's Used Cars has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews. Chaney's Used Cars has resolved 1 complaints.

Chaney's Used Cars Customer Service Contacts

1500 U.S. 27
Avon Park, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Chaney's Used Cars Customer Service. Initial Chaney's Used Cars complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Chaney's Used Cars above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Chaney's Used Cars. Discuss the issues you have had with Chaney's Used Cars and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Chaney's Used Cars Complaints & Reviews

Chaney's Used Carslies from sergio durran

I bought a car from sergio durran. He told me he would fix the issues with the car. 4 months of broken promises. He says I am disrespectful and because of that wont fix the car. Well after r month of him saying monday I snapped. I was okay with the house flood excuse. I was okay with mechanic sick excuse. I was fine with 4 months of excuses. Then on the last one I snapped. He is ridiculous. I paid cash for my car. Didnt use their financing. So they are screwing me over!! I have 4 months of text promises I sergio will get it fixed. Hope they like all the bad reports. He says I am now harassing him. Well of course. I want my car fixed.

Chaneys Used Cars — chaneys used cars

Chaney's used cars have the best used cars in the state of florida "we dont trust your credit!!! We trust...